chapter one[ who might my bride be?part one]

A rumbling sound is heard as heaven begins to shake. Violent tremors shake heaven to the core. Normally, when a official ascends it is always ten times more sustainable than this,towers are falling left and right, golden palces come crushing down.

" Who is this that has ascended this time?". "They must have great fortune." " such a strong quake, they must be extremely strong-willed and powerful." "Fortune follows this person ." "Wait, wasn't the ascension of the crown Prince of Xiane Le like this?" "Don't bring his name up its bad luck ." "Let's go see who has ascended."

The whole heavens was filled with shouts of displeasure as palaces fall while others on the other side were eager to see who has ascended. After the shaking stops and the bright light clears ,a man with graceful and dainty features in simple white cultivation robe is seen ." Hello, everyone. am back" xie lian said happily."

《☆》

" huh? Its the trash god!"I knew it ,that god earlier just had to jinks us." "Last time he only lasted an incense stick of time I wonder how long he will last this time?"

" your highness ,its been a long time hasn't it ?" Ling wen said ." Ah, lin wen .it has been a while, how are things here?" "From the chaos caused by your ascension ,I can say not well at all" ling wen replied." Ah,I see " " your highness do you know that u placed 1st place in the competition of 'heavenly official most likely to be demotated." " really?" Xie lian asked in sad tone ." Do you know who placed second?" Ling wen asked " I might have taken first ,second and third all by my self" xie lian said In a tone filled with a silly confidence "That is true your so ahead that you left every one in the dust but don't worry, you won 100 merits form the competition." Almost instantly xie lian was filled with happiness of earning some merits and said " count me in any more competitions like this in the future " the he smiled happily.

"Do you know how much damage u have caused?" "no,how bad is it?" Xie lian asked. "Let's see ,several golden palaces are destroyed, a ancient bell fell on marital god ,the God broke the bell and it is now under repair" she said " so it my fault "xie lian asked in that sad tone again " yes your highness, but their is way u can make it up with the other gods." " Do please tell" xie lian said as he prayed to a random god for it not be a compensation of merits because if it is he will be drowning in debt " you just need 8.88 million merits " ling wen replied nonchalantly. "am afraid I don't even have a tens of thausand'th of that ." "Don't worry we will cross that bridge when the time comes." "Am afraid if the bridge is already burnt." After this both ling wen and xie lian entered the communication array .

       《☆》  

" Ling wen ,why are we here?"xie lian asked curiously. "I want to give you a task so am here to ask for junior official's to help you." Ling wen said while putting in the pawsord . "Ling wen am fine and I don't think any of them would like to work with me and what task is it?" Xie lian asked."let me atleast try and get some people and I'll tell you your task later"lin wen said and this time it was xie lian who was entering the communication aray paswered.

" Greetings generals would any of you like to help me with some junior officials, our lord is having trouble in the north and has asked for some assistance."ling wen said but xie lian thought 'lin wen if you trick people their not going to hate you but hate me more'. "I heard our lord is not in the North right now ,so is he asking for help so they can assist someone else.

"xie lian didnt recognised that voice ,but It's like he has heard it before. Just then ,the official spoke again " Is it for the crown Prince of xiane le?because i know he. Is in the communication aray." Now that he was acknowledged he could'nt just lurk in the shadows."hello everyone am back, am sorry for the trouble." xie lian said even though he knew that he didn't have control of what happens during ascension he was still sorry."Your ascension this time coused quite the ruckus" at first xie lian didnt know what he meet but ling wen whispered in their private communication aray 'bell' and he immediately understood what she ment ,this was the official who was hit by the bell. "Am sorry about the bell ,by the way general ,would you please tell me your name." Xie lian said . Ling wen whispered again in their communication aray" thats general xuan zheng " mu quin? It was almost 800 years when they last talked

.suddenly a loud voice shouted in the communication array" who destroyed my palace" this voice xie lian new it was general nan yang: feng xin . "Mu quin burst out loughing and feng xin shouted at him " was it you?huh" " though very amusing to here you in rage it wasnt me the one who did it is in this very communication array" mu quin responded ,xie lian finnaly responded " it was me ,am sorry" feng xin fell quite ,he never expectedthe 1st words xie lian would tell him after 800 years of not speaking to each other." Well anyway i promise to pay you back." xie lian said ." I hope your highness keeps his promise" and with that mu quin left .everyone later left the communication array.

          《☆》

" ling wen i told you it would not work." xie lian complainded to lin wen " i thought i could at least try" " so lin wen what is my task" "ill tell u but first, your highness ,have you ever heard of the 4 calamities? " " am afraid not I only know one and I'll rather not speak about him" the one xie lians mind would want to forget the most was bai wuxiang ,he destroyed xiane le .that's not the only thing he has done ,but xie lian doesn't want to remember any of it. " it's okay ,their is ' black water submerging boats:he xuan , night-touring green lantern: qi rong." My cousin? What's he doing there? Xie lian thought " last is crimson rain sought flower: hua cheng, he is the one u have to be careful of during your time in the mortals realm he once defeated 33 heavenly officials in a challenge, he asked 35 heavenly officials to a challenge.

the challenge was that he would spar with the martial gods and debate with the civil gods, if he won they would step down from godhod and become mortals and if they won he would give up his ashes ,the marital gods suffered a great defeat by hua cheng scimitar and the civil gods coughed blood from hua chengs insults .all 33 who participated decided not to keep the deal, but hua cheng burnt all their temples to dust ,and the all fell .please be careful your highness he always comes with silver butterfly's and crimson rain."

'He's that strong he sounds very dependable and he also comes with silver butterfly's that sounds so cute' xie lian doesn't know why a seen of red rain and silver butterfly's sounds so cute to him,ohh how he would wish to see one of the butterfly's that hua cheng owns maybe one day . "Any way ur highness ,I have a task for u their is a case of brides being stolen from Mount yujun please go and check there so that we can see if this rumor is true and if so please sudue this so called ghost groom and subdue any evil entities. May heaven officials blessings... " ling wen said. "Shater all taboos."xie lian respnoded. After that, xie lian started his journey in the mortal realm to Mount yujun.

                             《☆》

{ 1349 word today}♡