chapter 10 [ghost cities lords ]

After a while of cuddling the two finnaly decided to go back to paradise Manor. "Gege~, can we cuddle more." Hua chen asked . " Oh my love, san lang we are going to the festival ,remember. " xie lians said." Oh yeah, let's go right now." Hua cheng said excitedly. " mhm I really want to see what happens during the festival."xie lian said." Nothing really, though we do have to go right now for the parade ride." Hua cheng said."parade ride?" Xie lian asked."mhm,their is usually is a carriage that goes around the main street of ghost city. I usually go in the carriage alone but this time.... I have my lover right beside me." Hua cheng said." San lang, am so happy I found you again" xie lan said."am also glad I found gege, now shall we go. Let's not keep the ghosts waiting." Hua cheng said." Mhm, let's go."xie lian responded. After the two legt the temple, they went to paradise Manor . When they reached there ,they saw a carriage waiting for them. It was red and gold with flower patterns and silver butterflies , xie lian immediately thought that this reminded him of their first reunion on Mount yujun. "This carriage looks so beautiful san lang" xie lian praised." Only the best for gege." Hua cheng replied. "San lang deserves the best too. " xie lian said ." Gege," hua cheng said. "My lord,you highness. The boy lang ying said he would not like to come for the festival because of the amount of people there," yin yu said. " Thank you yin yu, you can now go celebrate the festival." Hua cheng said to yin yu. "It's okay my lord I'll stay in the Manor,I don't want to go anywhere crowded. "Yin yu said.       " Okay you can stay at the manor." Hua cheng said. After that yin yu left and went back into the Manor.           "Ready to go gege? " Hua cheng asked. "Mhm,ready" xie lian said. Hua cheng then helped him up into the carriage then entered himself. Soon the carriage left the gates of paradise manor." Gege do you like it ." Hua cheng asked." Mhm I do, the carriage reminds me when I first reunited with you on the marriage sedan on mount yujun." Xie lian said ." It was such a silly time I was even wearing red like right now but without white" xie lian commented, and that's when hua cheng got the courage to tease xie lian a bit but also to ask him the question he has always wanted to ask him. " Gege, let's get married." Hua cheng said. Silence filled the carriage and hua cheng was about to say it was a joke when xie lian responded." Mhm,I think we should. i would like that, just me and the person I love." Xie lian finnaly said." Realy gege, you would like to marry me?" Hua cheng asked." Mhm, more than anything" xie lian replied. "Am glad, I would also like to have just me and you againt the world.not even death will do us part." Hua cheng said." San lang don't forget to save some of the words for the wedding vows." Xie lian said jokingly. "Oh My,gege is right. Guess I better start writing the vows." Hua cheng said." Wait gege, give me your hand." Hua cheng said and xie lian did so without hesitation. "Gege am going to tie us together with the string of fate like wedding rings, but if you don't want to its also okay." Hua cheng said. " San lang , of course you can go ahead." Xie lian said. Once Hua cheng was done it just looked as if it lengthen to connect with the other but it was only connected when seen by them and not any other. "Now I can know if you are in trouble,  so this time...I dont fail you and miss to protect you." Hua cheng said. "San lang it wasnt your falt, never was. you've always been there to help and protect me, you haven't failed me." Xie lian said." Gege, I love so much . If something happened to you again...I just can-, I don't know what I'll do." Hua cheng said." San lang , nothing is happening to me okay and you didn't fail me.am here safe in your arms always will be." Xie lian said." Mhm now that gege is marrying me ill make sure of that." Hua cheng said. After a while they reached ghost city's main street.

                         《☆》

"look its our lord and .. who is that?"a ghost said."Wait it's the daozhang who was with our lord, the one that was holding our Lords hand." "Look, they even have the string of fate now . Does that mean our lord is marrying this daozhang?" "Congratulations my lord in you marriage. " "now ghost city has 2 lords" "congratulations " " we wish you a happy marriage" " Oh am so jealous of daozhang,  I would also love to marry chengzhu." "Oh shut up look how cute they are together and you could nevet reach daozhangs level, he looks so much stronger and prettierthan you". Ghost city was filled with cheers of congratulations after people saw the red string connecting the two. Suddenly a ghost asked xie lian.         " Daozhang what is your name that we should call you." A ghost said." Yes please tell us daozhang " another said." This is his highness the crown Prince, xie lian. He is also my fiance ." Hua cheng said." Your highness welcome to ghost city."a ghost said." See I told you not to get jealous look, daozhang is a Prince and also our lord . How do you compete with that." "I know ,I know" ." Everyone  let's celebrate the rise of our second leader,  his highness the crown Prince, xie chengzhu " a ghost announced." Thank you, thank you everyone." Xie lian said but he was suddenly swarmed by hua chengs butterfly's." San lang?"xie lian said. "Sorry gege they just got to excited I guess" hua cheng said."Oh well I love their company anyway." Xie lian said." More than your fiancées company?" Hua cheng teased." Of course not,I love san langs company more than anything." Xie lian said."hmn"hua cheng hemmed happy with that
that, their so cute together " "i know" " his highness xie chengzhu's voice is so angelic and soothing" "Well of course,  he isxie chengzhu" a ghost said. After the huge celebration of the coming of xie lian and his marriage with hua cheng and also after the carriage went past the main street of ghost city, they went back to paradise Manor. "Does gege want to go to stay at puqi shrine today, it been a long time." Hua cheng said. "Mhm, that sounds nice." Xie lian said and with that, hua cheng rolled his dice and teleported then their but to his surprise he saw a proper bed and some renovations done everywhere. "Did san lang renovate here ?" Xie lian asked." Mhm, does gege like it." Hua cheng said. "I do" xie lian said . After changing it his inner rodes and plunging on to the bed he finnaly said." That was a long day."xie lian blurted out."Mhm, dut as long as am with you it's fine."Hua cheng said. " san lang " xie lia said and hugged hua cheng."san lang let's sleep , am tired."xie lian said." Okay gege" hua cheng responded . After a while of cuddling ,xie lian felt that he was drifting to sleep so he said." Good night san lang, I love you" xie lian said." Good night gege, I love you to" hua cheng said and the two fell asleep in each others arms, not a care excep each other.

1206 words♡

Xie lians outfit

Xie lians outfit

Hua chengs out fit

Hua chengs out fit.

[ sorry  for not adding this in chapter 7 at the start of the ghost festival arc. Dut here is how they looked]