chapter 7[ who is our lord's special guests

Xie lian was amazed at how beautiful ghost city was. "Sir, who are you and what is your business here." The guard asked not seeing hua cheng. " what do you mean,' what business do you have here' can't you see his with me.?" Hua cheng said .when he guard heard his voice he froze,that's when he saw hua cheng beside the white rode man and he looked closer ge saw that they were holding hands. That's when he realised he offended someone extremely close to hua cheng." So..sorry hua chengzhu ,sorry honoured guests,please,please .come in " the guard said." Tch" hua cheng clicked his tongue at the guard. " san lang ,it's fine . He was just doing his job to prevent intruders from entering " xie lian told hua cheng ,trying to cool him down." Fine,I guess gege Is right ,he was just doing his job. " hua cheng said ." Its okay san lang ,so can we goand explore ghost city?" Xie lian asked." Of course gege, let explore some shops before going to the clothing store." Hua cheng said. They walked in and all the ghosts started shouting. " welcome chengzhu " "it's hua chengzhu " " Greetings hua chenzhu." Xie lian was astonished, not even the heavenly emperor get this level of attention when he comes to the heavenly capital. "Wait,who is that with our chengzhu ?" " Yeah and look,their even holding hands." "Wow, ghost city sure is lively, I never expected that I would actually find people who gossip more than the heavenly officials" xie lian said making hua cheng to lough." Well I still think they have the highest spot" hua cheng said after loughing. " well I also think san lang is right the more I look at it,last time when I went with your butterfly, I only passed through one street to the marital hall and yet,almost every official turned up their after hearing that I have a wrath butterfly with me" he said while chuckling " I wonder how they do it,how do they spread information that fast,and for almost all of them to show up how frequent are they at waiting for gossip in the communication array? " hua cheng said while chuckling with xie lian" Oh poor lin wen no wonder she can't finnish her work, she's the one who is incharge of the main communication array so she is probably distracted by all their gossiping."xie lian said ." Or maybe,she joins in and forgets she has work." Hua cheng said while loughing. "San lang, if she were to here you she will so furious" xie lian said jokingly. " Yeah she probably will." Hua cheng said after he stopped loughing. The whole of ghost city was so curious on who their Lord was holding hands with,this person even made his lord lough which was as rear as fing a needle in a pile of hay.

                          《☆》

"Gege,are you hungry? We can go and get something to eat" hua cheng asked.xie lian had eaten a while a go so he said" no, am fine san lang mayde later " he told hua cheng ." Okay so let's go explore on our way to the shop.on the way their xie lian suddenly stopped as he felt someone grad him arm." Hello their ,your a cute little gege . Do you want me to go with you?" The ghost woman said ." Let.him.go." Hua cheng said firmly and the ghost woman immediately let go and hua cheng pulled xie lian closer to him." Scram" he told the ghost woman and she did ." Gege are you okay?" He asked while checking his arms for injuries. "San lang am fine,I wasn't injured. " Xie lian told hua cheng. Hua cheng sighed " why are their so many distractions today"he said ." Well then ,gege let's go to the clothing shop before any more more 'distractions' come our way." Hua cheng said and xie lian giggled. After a while they reached a clothing shop." Lin mei ,am here" he said ." Ahh,hua chengzhu welcome and ,who is our guest here?" Lin mie asked." This is his highness xie lian, we came for clothes for the ghost festival 2 days from now." Hua cheng said .After xie lian heard Hua cheng say his name ,his cheeks flushed red. Hearing Hua cheng say his name sounded... Good? "Ahh,we have royalty at my shop,come come your highness. Let me take your measurements, " lin mie said."So your highness, do you have in mind?"lin mie asked." uhmm..no,I was thinking to let san lang choose." Xie lian said.

                            《☆》

" So hua chengzhu, what colour do think his highness should were." Lin mie asked hua cheng." Let's go with white with a tint of red,what do you think gege ,is that okay?"hua cheng asked." It's fine,I trust san langs opinion." Xie lian with a smile. Soon lin mei brought a rode but xie lian thought it didn't fit the occasion,he was about to say something but hua cheng beat him to it." To bland" he said." Mhm, your right it is to bland " lin mie said."want some help" hua cheng asked." Sure" lin mie said and the two got to work . They pulled robe after robe saying " this is to bland"one said." this one doesn't match his highness figure" the other said on a different robe" this one making his highness skin tone look darker" the other said while picking a new robe before tossing it aside. The beautiful the rode the more criticism it gets.the two were set at finding a perfect robe.it was like all hope was lost until " I think this is it " lin mei said "it's definitely it" hua chen said,seeming rather proud of their find." Gege , go try this on" he said softly ." Okay" xie lian said taking the robe. After he put it on ,he saw that the iner robe was red while the one outside was white. He had a gold tassle and the sleeves of his robe had small butterfly's at the edge.xie lian walked out." What do you think." Xie lia asked hua cheng as he twerld around playfully." Beautiful,gege looks beautiful "hua cheng said .he wasso stunned by how good xie lian looked." Thanks san lang" xie lian said while blushing." Does gege like it?"hua cheng asked." Mhm, I love it" xie lian replied happily." Okay let's go buy it I'll pay." Hua cheng said. " dut san lang," xie lian said" Please gege" hua cheng said." Fine you win." Xie lian said .After xie lian finnished changing ,hua cheng payed for the rode and took him to paradise Manor .

☆》
1118 words ♡