chapter 8[ the stay at paradise manor]

Once they arrived at Paradise Manor, xie lian was shocked. The place was so extravagant that It rivalled the numder one maritual palace. It was even more beautiful and aesthetic than Jun wu's place."This is a beautiful home you have, san lang."Xie lian said as they entered the beautiful house." Thank you, gege, but this place is far from home in my eye,after all ,a place where one lives alone is not a home." Hua cheng said.after he said this ,xie lian realised that hua cheng probably has been lonely for a long time, just like him..." But ,with gege here to visit me, it feels more like home." Hua cheng added .xie lian didn't know what to say ,so he responded with,"realy san lang,well am delighted to be your guest."..."So gege,let's go have dinner, shall we?" Hua cheng asked."Yes,let's go,just lead the way." Xie lian said.after those words, hua cheng led xie lian to the main hall of paradise manor that had a long sitting area . Even with such a large sitting area,the two sat next to each other but left enough space for their conjoined arms .the two looked at their hands but neither of them wanted to let go so they let it be and continued talking.all the maids in the manor were very curiouson who their lords guest is.After a while the food arrived and the two ate as they talked adout everything that came up in their head,like,if their were to round up all the girls pei ming has slept,with what will be the approximate number. The main hall of paradise Manor was filled with loughes and giggles as the two guessed unimaginable numder with all of them being over 100,000 . Hua cheng also told xie lian about all the forgotten stories of gods that he knew,like ' the general who fears women. General nan yang.' Or 'the father of many. General ming guan.' And many more. Xie lian couldn't help but praise mentaly for how knowledgeable hua cheng was. After the two finished their dinner, they sat to play with the dice hua cheng had." San lang~, why are you so good " xie lian cryed as hua cheng rolled all sixes ." It's nothing gege,it that I have good luck. If I give you some of my luck you can also role sixes any time you want to." Hua cheng explained. "Really, then how do you give out luck?" Xie lian asked,when he said this,hua cheng lifted there conjoined hands and placed a soft kiss on the back of xie lians hand ,then he put down their hands."like that gege,now try to roll again" hua cheng explained. Xie lian who was still flustered from the hand kiss took the dice and rolled. Surprisingly to him,he got a six."Wow san lang it actually works."xie lian exclaimed. " mhm,if gege ever wants to gamble with someone just, let me know and I'll lend you all the luck you need." Hua cheng said." Thank you, san Lang. "Xie lian respnoded.

                           《☆》

"My lord."a man with a mask interrupted. "Yes,yin yu?"hua cheng said. Apparently this was the wanning moon officer of ghost city ,yin yu. He is also seconded in command. "I found the bandaged boy"yin yu said and xie lian froze."The one from Mount yujun?" He asked."Yes, your Highness "yin yu said."bring him here after he get a bath and change of clothes ." Hua cheng responded. "Yes my lord"and with that yin yu left. Xie lian blood ran cold as he remembered the human face disease."gege are you okay?" Hua cheng asked worriedly ."a-am fine,i just remembered something that was better being forgotten. "Xie lian said his tone sad and gloomy."gege," hua cheng said while tightening his hold on xie lian hand." It's going to be okay,their all stuff from the past sure,we will remember them but we can move forward knowing nothing of the sort come ahead of us,and if it does, I won't let it."Hua chen said."thanks san lang, I really don't know what I'll do without you ." Xie "lian said. After a while the boy came in, he already had new clothes on and he had bandaged his face." Hello again, do you have a name?" Xie lian asked him, it took a long time for the boy say something." Ying" he said. " ohh like xiao ying,but you need a sir name, where are you from?" Xie lian asked ."yongyang" the boy said."okay because the yongyang family names were mostly lang, what about lang ying?" Xie lian asked and the boy just nodded. "Would you Like to eat" xie lian asked and the boy noded again. Xie lian looked at hua cheng and hua cheng looked back then noded . After that ,maid brought food for the doy and he ate so fast as if someone is going yo take it all."Please take it slow no one is going to take away your food." Xie lian gently chided ,after saying this he remembered a certain boy in xianle le who he had also said this to. After lang ying finished eating ,hua cheng told the maid to take the boy into his room as He took xie lian to his own room, xie lians was right next to his. After excorting xie lian to his room hua cheng also went to his room but go up to go to the garden infront of his and xie lians room but was shocked to see xie lian their star gazing. "Having trouble sleeping gege?" Hua cheng asked as he joined xie lian on the edge ot the tiling sitting there with the legs hanging from the soil below."san lang" xie lian said . "Yes gege?" Hua cheng responded. "Wo-would you leave me alone if white no face were to come back to life and haunt me?" Xie lian asked in a shacked voice ."of course not,I'll follow every where you go and not leave you alone." Hua cheng said."Really san lang?"xie ollian asked"yes,really " hua cheng said."am glad ,I would also always stick by san lang side and won't leave home alone ." Xie lian said . The two sayed out watching the stars ,loughing and naming constilations as they made up many silly ones along the way, but it didn't last long until hua cheng felt someone head land on his shoulder . He glanced over and saw that he was a sleep. Instead of waking up the peaceful xie lian, he got up and curried him bridal style to hid room." Goodnight, gege"hua cheng said as he slowly placed a kiss on xie lians hand before going in his own room.

《☆》                                                       
1151 words♡