chapter 4 [who might my bride be .last part]

miss how do you feel,getting married and all." Fu yao teased xie lian as they they travelled through Mount yujun." Am disappointed they is something missing in the bridal possession " xie lian said." I doubled checked what could be missing?" Na yang asked him while playing along. " two maids for the bride " xie lian teased.asoon as he said that an image of them in dresses passed the 2 who were out side." Your family is to poor,we can't afford maids" they both said ." Oh okay,how log till we're past yujun? : xie lian asked while trying not to lough at their previous conversation. " in the next 1 hour we should be past Mount yujun" na fang said .' Hee....hheeee. " stop wait do you here that" xie lian said ." Hear what? i cant here any thing" the 2 said.' So it was ment for me. Hehehehe...Newly wed bride, newly wed bride, newly wed bride on the red sedan chair. . Full of tears, over the hills, never ever smile ,ever smile.hehehe....hehe.."What is it saying " they asked." Newly wed bride ,newly Wed bride on the red sedan chair,fully of tears over the hills never ever smile." Xie lian replied "does it mean that you are not supposed to smile?" Na fang. Said. " or that it's a trick and your supposed to smile to live?" Fu yao stated. " it won't make a difference if I smile or I cry but what I know is ever since I entered the sedan chair I have been smiling " xie lian said." AHHH" one of the sedan carrier's shouted ." Fu yao what is happening?" Don't came out ,it's just wolves " wait 'wolves but aren't we on Mount yujun? Mount yujun doesn't have wolves? ' xie lian thought. "AHHH" A cry broke out." What is it now?" Xie lian asked " its beast slaves ,oh how I hate this things" na fang said .after he said that ,one tried getting in from the bottom,though he struggled to get it off him he kicked it out and said " How many are their " " 100 or even more" fu yao said .'10 are already a hand full but a 100,that's gonna be a big head ache ' xie lian immediately knew what he needed to do." Ruoye ,slaughter each and every one of the beast slaves and wolves " with that simple instruction ruoye shot out a killed every single wolve and beast their were." I thought you didn't have spiritual powers?" Fu yao said ." Some cases are exceptional. You guys go with the sedan carrier's I'll stay and meet the ghost groom." "Are you sure we should leave you alone here "they asked." Yes now go their only attacking those around the sedan chair now go." Xie llian said " okay, let's go" he told the sedan carrier's, soon enough xie lian sat their alone waiting for the ghost groom.

                              《☆》

While waiting he looked down and saw the chain he had gotten from hua cheng . He started fiddling with the butterfly's and dice on the chain .he soon heard a extremely familiar jingle. He knew who this person was ,it was hua cheng ,but where is the ghost groom. Then an arm came into his vision and he took it and got out of the sadden chair . Due to he's luck as soon as he got out he triped and was about to fall but was caught by hua cheng. " Be care full gege" hua cheng said sincerely. "Thank you..hua cheng. " xie lian said at this point his heart rate spiked and he doesn't know why. " How about you call me san lang just like how I call you gege if that's okay with you".hua cheng said in a sweet honey voice and xie lian is sure his heart skiped acouple of beats." Then san lang it is." Xie lian said happily. The two continued to walk with xie lian just being guided." By the way san lang. Thank you for the chain I love it" xie lian said "it's nothing really, I just thought that you would love the butterfly pattern." Hua cheng said and xie lian just giggled " I realy do,so what brings san lang to Mount yujun" xie lian asked." Oh ,last time when I dropped gege here I told him that I'll tell him who I am ,but it seems that gege already figured it out so I came to see gege." Hua cheng said." Oh san lang ,you can't give me all the credit . Your butterfly's gave away everything" he said while remembering all the times he has seen hua chengs/ san langs butterfly's. " Oh well, but the seem to like you alot ." Hua cheng said ,then he snaped his fingers and they were now surrounded by them." I like your butterfly's to their very cute .everyone in the heavenly realm is always talking about how you are an extremely bad person and that the butterfly's are scary but I personally think their extremely cute and you are a nice person"Xie lian said ,one hand being held dy hua cheng as they walk and the other playing with the butterfly's. Hua cheng was awestruck at the sight ' gege looks so beautiful ' he thought. " ohh,even after hearing the story of how I destroyed 33 gods you still think am nice ?"hua cheng asked." Your the nicest person I have meet ,most people wouldn't even care to listen to me but you listen and treat me with respect which am very thankful for." Xie lian said ." Their is no need to be thank full gege ,everyone deserves to be treated with kindness and respect anyone who doesn't treat you with respect should kotow 100 times towards you as an apology " hua cheng said . Xie lian started giggling " san lang having one person be kind towards me is more than just fine ,I'll rather have you,who is very kind towards me than the gods who have to force their kindness from their teeth to talk to me." Xie lian said." Well then ill just let gege know that will always be kind to you." Hua cheng said.

                           《☆》

"Oh san lang- wait is it raining?" Xie lian asked ."something like that" hua cheng said while putting am umbrella over both their heads." By the way ,gege what shoes are u wearing wright now?" Hua cheng asked ." My white boots wh-" before xie lian could finnish,hua cheng picked him up in his arms.the umbrella covering the 2 is know held in hua cheng right arm so that xie lian doesn't get wet." Uhm san lang why are you carrying me ?" Xie lian asked." Well didn't gege say he had white boots, right now we are passing the green ghost qi rongs 'masterpiece ' the place has hanging corpes so when it started raining it washed down the blood in I did want you to stain your boots red" hua cheng explained. " Oh, okay but till san lang, you can't carry me forever, am to heavy." Xie lian said. " It's okays gege,am very strong so its okay" hua cheng said proudly .xie lian giggled at this and hua cheng continued walking. After a while and they finally made it past the forest and it also stopped raining. Hua cheng finally put xie lian down and said ." Gege,have brought you here because I think the ghost groom should be in the ming guan temple " " thank you san lang ." xie lian said ." also, in case you feel lonely here," hua cheng handed xie lian a butterfy pin ."it you tap it twice it turns into my silver butterfly, and to return it back to a pin, just say return." Hua cheng explained, and when xie lian tried it out, it did do as explained. "Gege, what's the password of your communication array?" hua cheng asked ." Oh, it's just resite the ethics sultras 1000 times." Xie lian said,and hua cheng thought for a second then laughed."Saaan langg,why are you laughing." xie lian asked . "Ohh, It's nothing gege. I was just imagining how some of the gods will react to this paswered." Hua cheng said "Well I can't blame you ,I laugh almost every time a god actually sits down and starts resiteing it." The two just stay their and lough at the thought. "I guess I should be leaving right now,but ill still checking with gege every once in a while" hua cheng sadly said ." Okay San lang,I'll aslo talk to you with the communication array when am free..but..when will I see you again?,san lang" Xie lian asked ."How about we meet the day defore the ghost festival,I could even take you their to see the festival." Hua cheng said "really,that's sounds fun,so where will we meet ?" xie lian said." I'll just ask for geges location, then go to where he is ."Hua cheng said." Okay ,bye san lang." He said sadly, even though they just met ,xie lian feels he can trust hua chen with anything and he has a strongdesiredeep with in him to always stay dy hua chengs side."Bye gege ,I will see you soon." Hua chang said before turning into many silver butterflies that brush past his face before disappearing into silver dust that slowly vanishes. "See you soon" xie lian echoed.

《☆》
1567 words ♡