chapter 12[ the rescue at banyue part one]

"banyue! ohh no. Is she dead? " xie lian said. "Yes, but she is a ghost right now, roaming banyue."Hua cheng said, and xie lian nitted his brows."is something wrong my love" hua cheng said while he wrapped his hands around xie lian waist while facing him and swaying slowly. "It's just that when banyue was small, i used to take care of her and i know she is a sweet girl so I think there's more to the story than their is. I just hope it's okay and that she is safe." Xie lian said." How adout we go check the situation in banyue." Hua cheng said." Really san lang?" Xie lian asked." Mhm, let's go and check up with her, okay" hua cheng said and xie lian hugged him. "Thanks love, let's go. I hope she is safe. Let me ask the communication array if they know anything about banyue pass." Xie lian said as he entered the communication array. ' hello everyone, does anyone know about danyue pass' xie lian said In the array and every one fell silent but they continued talking.' What is happening?' Xie lian asked.' Lord wind master is giving out merits' ling wen said.' Your highness, why are you asking about banyue' ling wen asked.' Nothing really just happened to find a clone that said it was from their, so can you tell me what happened there?' Xie lian said.' Sorry your highness, its a sensitive topic that I can't speak about. ' ling wen said.' Okay I understand ' xie lian said and left the communication array. " what did they say gege" hua cheng asked. "Nothing , looks like someone in the upper court is covering up the truth " xie lian said rather troubled. Hua cheng hugged xie lian trying to ease his troubles " it's okay gege ,let's go and check out banyue first okay" he said."Okay San lang" xie lian replied feeling a little bit relieved. "So how did gege meet banyue?" Hua cheng asked ." Ohh, after I got out of yongyang 100 years later I got drafted in to the arm and climbing the ranks to regent . During the war many kids were left orphaned and banyue was one of them. Banyue always followed me. Her and her only friend. They called me general hua because my alias was hua xie." Xie lian said." Hua xie? What a coincidence " hua cheng said with a smirk on his face. "Mhm, but now it's going to be hua lian, right my future husband?" Xie lian said teasingly . "Right as always love" hua cheng said while placing a kiss on xie lians soft cherry lips." Mhm, anyway san lang let's go" xie lian said kn9wing very well if the continue there kiss it will turn in to a long makeout session." Okay let's go" hua cheng said while pulling out two dice and teleporting them to banyue.

《☆》

"When they looked around the saw nothing But sand and deserted buildings. Amd in the distance a man."who is that, he does not look like a banyue soldier. Who is he?" Xie lian asked not to hua cheng but him self."gege is right, he is not a soldier but who he is ,I don't know " hua cheng said. "Let's go and ask who he is."xie lian said. As he got closer he realised that he man infront looked like the boy who used to play with banyue. It's been a while so he can't fully remember his name but after refreshing it he remembered something. The name of the boy who used to play with banyue was __ xiu. Then it hit him. General pei junior name was pei xiu and according to nan fang, he slaughter a whole city before ascending. Which city was it? Of course it was banyue, that's why the communication array was quite when he spoke about it, no one wanted to offend the two general pei's. " pei xiu, is that you?" Xie lian calls out."your highn-" he pauses. Pei xiu. He turns around and see's someone who looks exactly like general hua.even though he has never seen his highness before, he sure had heard his voice. At first, he thought it was just a coincidence that he sounds like general hua but to look the same, that's not a coincidence. ' But.. general hua died, banyue saw Him die,didn't she?' Pei xiu thought. After staring at xie lian for a while. He finally accepted that general hua was here and safe. Pei xiu ran and hugged xie lian who hugged back."general hua, I thought you were dead ,banyue and I were so sad . please dont 'die' again like that. Banyue also was so heartbroken. " Pei xiu said while crying and hugging xie lian. Xie lian was shocked because the pei xiu he knew never showed emotions thus openly. "It's okay, am here and am sorry for leaving you and banyue alone." Xie lian said while rubbing his back to soothe him down. Hua cheng stood there feeling a little jealous on how pei xiu was hugging his fiancées but then again, xie lian saw him like his own son- scratch that,son in law. After a few minutes, pei xiu calmed down."xiuxiu can you tell me what exactly happened here?" Pei xiu looked hurt by the question but still explained how he and banyue worked and then how banyue opened the city gates for his army to slaughter the hole of banyue before they commit genocide. " it was my fault that banyue got killed and now she is just there being hanged right now and I can't even help."pei xiu said." Xiuxiu, it going to be okay. I know you care for banyue but let us go and settle this mess and save her together okay?" Xie lian asked."Thank you general hua." Pei said while finnaly letting go of him. "Uhhm, general hua. Who is this behind you." Pei xiu finnaly said after he got to look at a figure behind xie lian."ohh about that, this is my fiancé who just happens to be crimson rain sought flower. " xie lian said." You are engaged?" Pei xiu asked." Yeah, only recently because we got separated for a long time." Xie lian asked." Ohh, congratulations on your marriage." Pei xiu said." Oh, your not even freaked out by the fact am a supreme ghost King?" Hua cheng asked. "No, as long as general hua is happy with you and that you take care of him is fine." Pei xiu said." I like your way of thinking, it's not like that ancestor of yours so I guess you worth my respect." Hua cheng said." Then I shall also respect you crimson rain. "Pei xiu said." Tho am confused, what should I call you general hua if crimson rain name is already hua and I can't just keep on saying crimson rain. Its to long and sounds odd."pei xiu said. "Just call me xie-ge and hua cheng hua-ge." Xie lian said. Pei xiu turned to hua cheng and asked." Is that okay with you if i call you hua-ge?" "Sure ,you can." Hua cheng replied." Okay xie-ge and hua-ge, can you help me save banyue?" Pei xiu asked."of course will help." Xie lian said.

1226 words♡