chapter 5 [ he is not as you say him to be.part one.]

After hua cheng left xie lian ,he met up with fu yao and na fang.it turns out that xioa pengtao and xiao ying were following all along.afrer xie lian decoded that the ghost groom isn't among them ,he tried,looking for many possibilities of where they ghost groom could be but he could not think of any suddenly xioa pengtao ran towards the bushes after seeing a boy in bandages hiding within them . As he ran the doy fled and xioa pengtao follow the boys saying "hey your the one who hit me the rock Last Time come back,here you ghost groom" xioa pengtaos group ran after him and soon entered the forest of hanging.when the came out they were all covered in blood from the Corpses ." Don't worry, the blood is not theirs."Your Highness, did you come this way from the sedan chair?" Na Fang asked ." Yes, it did." "Did you see anything suspicious on your way here?" Fu yao asked ' well I only was a array that san lang broke and the hanging corpses dut nothing else since I was to busy talking with san lang,maybe he noticed something I didn't.' Xie lian thought ' no, but I think I know someone who might know." Xie told the two ." Who might that be ." They said almost mockingly. " My friend, of course," he said happily. Xie lian put two fingers to his temple. " Hello san lang,are you their" he said in the communication array but also out loud for the other two to hear.' Tes gege' hua cheng answered. " I know this is so soon because we had just seen each other a while ago," xie lian said.' A while ago,who is this san lang his talking to.' The othe two thought. 'Nonsense gege ,it's not soon. In fact I miss your company already,' hua cheng said."san~lang~ ,don't tease me. " ' your highness,am always sincere with you, i wouldn't dare tease you,' hua cheng said. "Well then,can I trouble thos chengzhu to tell me if he saw anything particularly suspicious while we were crossing through Mount yujun." Xie lian asked.'well if gege didn't notice, when we were walking through the rain you couldn't fell any human remains on the ground ,so the hanging corpes were probably done by someone else as a offering to qi rong' hua cheng said " thank you san lang . But san lang you were the only one walking,remember. You carried me through the rain ,so I didn't think there was something on the ground. Thank you for the explanation, 'carried you through the rain?chengzhu?what the hell were they doing? ' Fu yao and na fang stood their amazed by the seen infront of them.' Oh ,I forgot about that part,anyway, gege ,I noticed something thing .when you look at the records of ming guan temples in the area of Mount, supposed all of them were burnt mid construction but we happened to fing one that was still in tacked and even well kept,if someone were to do this it will probably be because of jealousy and possessiveness. And because it is directed towards the general of the north,it's probably a woman because the general of the north happened to be a womaniser, so I guess all the dots line up.' Hua cheng said ." Thank you, san lang ,now all I have to find is a woman who was very possessive of general pei. thanks again, san Lang." 'Anything for gege,call for me when you're done.' Hua cheng said ." I will bye san lang" ' bye gege' the two then cut the communication array.

                           《☆》

" So, who exactly is this ' san lang' you were talking to?" na fang asked." Oh, he's a friend that came two see me, but then later left after he brought me here," he explained. " So what did you learn about the ghost groom." Fu from asked." First of all, it's not a ghost groom ,it's a ghost bride that explains why their no ming guan temples except this one. The others were burnt due to possessiveness and jethat's why we bride were warned not to smile. The ghost was jealous of their happy marriages ." Xie lian said." Well, that alines the dots perfectly ." Na fang said ." What about the hanging corpses " fu yao asked " the ghost bride probably used them as offerings in exchange of power with the green ghost " okay so one of use has to call general pei because it seems like it's turning into a more personal matter, how about you go fu yao?" Xie lian asked the lad. "Fine," he said while rolling his eyes .na fang stayed with xie lian and asked for any woman who was particularly extremely possessive of general pei, and they found out her name is xuan ji .they confronted her and fought her and the other 17 brides but she got to xiao ying and killed her but defore she died she told him to look after the bandages boy,and with those finnal words she passed away .After the reinforcements arrived, they started the clean up and xie lian, and the bandaged boy went to give xiao ying a proper burial. Xie lian saw that his wounds re-opened so he told him" can you please remove the bandages I stich up your wounds ,I promise I won't be scared " xie lian said.when the boy finnaly removed the bandages, xie lian heart dropped, hiw breath quickened. The boy had small faces on his skin ,THE HUMAN FACE DISEASE.seeing xie lian's reaction, the boy ran away.

                            《☆》

" Wait, don't go," his voice broke as he spoke. All the memories he shaved in the back of his head came back, and he couldn't handle it . He broke down, hugging his knees, trying to calm himself down,but it wasn't working. He tapped the butterfly pin twice, and it came to life.the butterfly caressed his cheek, trying to calm him down, but it was futile. At this point,xie lian started hyperventilating. He was lost in thought until he heard someone call his name ' gege are you there' hua cheng said in the communication array .'sa- sa san - lang?' He asked ,hearing his voice hua cheng started to panic ' gege are are you okay?' ' san lang,' he said, still shaken to the core .After he said that, a burst of silver butterfly's appeared, and hua cheng with them in the middle .when he was he him he immediately went up to him . " gege, are you okay?" He asked worriedly. " san lang," he said, and finally broke down in tears. hua cheng didn't know what to do,he was heartbroken seeing xie lian like this .After a while, xie lian stopped crying and calmed down." Gege, what happened?" Hua cheng asked ." Their was this bandaged boy that was living on Mount yujun ,when I offered to help him dress his wounds ,I saw that..he..has the human face disease. " xie lian said .as soon as hu cheng heard human face disease he knew instantly why xie lian had a brake down." It's okay gege ,it's probably not in its contagious state.hits probably healed, and only scares remain. Don't worry, I'll help you fing him." Hua cheng said, trying his best to comfort xie lian ." Thank you, san Lang .I don't know what I'll do I you didn't show up," xie lian said." It nothing gege,but I guess you still have to report to the heavenly realm?" Hu chen said sadly. "Mhm, thank you, san lang," xie lian said and hugged hua cheng,and hua cheng hesitantly hugged back ." I'll check in with you once I am done with the meeting," xie lian said ." Okay bye gege," hua cheng said while standing up. " Bye san lang," xie lian said .hua cheng disappeared into his silver butterflies, and xie lian ascended back to heaven, but xie lian forgot one thing ,to return the wrath butterfly back into a pin .

☆》
1338 words♡