Chapter 1

"Hey sweetie it's getting late hurry up and get ready we have to go" my mom said

"Coming" I got up and got dressed. I wore a skirt with a crop top with some flats. I curled my hair and applied some mascara.

"Its about time we have to leave now!"

"Okay fine lets go" When we got there I started to get so nervous. all I saw was screaming fans outside waiting to see the boys.

"Okay honey text me when to pick you okay I love you bye"

"Bye love you too!" I walked around trying to find my friend that I was going to meet here.

"Hi Vanessa" My friend josy said.

"Oh there you are I was getting worried I thought you weren't here"

"Are you crazy no I would never miss the chance to see cameron Dallas" she said.

"Well there's 2 hours in till the show start. I saw Starbucks like two blocks away from here do you want to go there for awhile?" I asked

"Yea sure lets go"

When we got there I ordered what I always get a vanilla beam frapuchino. When I got my drink I turned around and crashed into someone. Next think I know my drink was all over the persons shirt.

"What the hell why don't you watch where you're going god!" The person said

I look up I couldn't believe who was there. It was Matt Espinosa. Great I just spilled my drink on matt...

"Sorry I didn't see you there" I stuttered.

"Well pay attention next time" he said harshly.

"Wow matt calm down it was an accident chill!" Carter said.

"Whatever." He said looking right at me.

I'm so shocked by the way Matt just talked to me

"I....Im sorry okay I didn't mean to do that I told you I didn't see you please forgive me I lo..." I was cut off by matt. And what he was about to say to me I never saw it coming.

( ahhh this is my first time writing a book i hope you like it! please comment and tell me if you want me to continue okay bye)