Chapter 4

(Vanessa's pov)

I was done packing and ready to leave this stupid place I can't believe I actually thought matt would like me. I'm so stupid.

"Are you almost done packing I really want to leave"

"Yea I just need to find some stuff and then we can leave" josy said.

"Fine ill jus-"

I got interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

As I open the door I felt like I was going to faint I couldn't even talk. Matt was in my front door. His eyes were red and puffy idk if he was crying or high.

(Matts pov)

As Vanessa opens the door she looked so shocked and scared at the same time I feel so bad. Her eyes were so red I could tell she was crying.

"Hi Vanessa can I talk to you alone please" I begged. Hoping she wouldn't close the door on me.

"Come on in I was about to leave anyways I'll leave you two alone" her friend said.

We sat on the bed and I didn't know how to start the conversation.

"Umm I came here because of this" I pull out the letter.

Her eyes widen in shock.

"Who the hell gave you this" she said

"Um we'll your friend gave it to cameron and cameron gave it to me"

"Omg this can't be happening, you weren't suppose to read this letter" she freaks out

"Well I kind of did already so...."

"So did you come here to make fun of what I said about you there? If you are then just go ahead" she said. Tearing up

"No no I didn't come here to make fun of you I came here to apologize"

"And do you want to apologize or are the guys making you?" She said.

"I want to apologize. Look I didn't know I meant so much to you. I'm sorry how I treated you"

"Look idk why you don't like me. But I forgive you because you mean a lot to me." She said with a faint smile

I was shocked by Vanessa hugging me. I didn't see that coming. I know I don't deserve this hug but I need her. I'm too selfish about it.

"Don't ever think for a minute that I would ever stop caring for you. I dont care how much you don't like me I will never hate you. EVER!"

I didn't know what to. I saw her face and I wanted to hug her and kiss her. She was so perfect. It hurts inside knowing that one day she's going to find out what Im doing for him. She's going to hate me when she finds out who I work for... But I really like her so fuck it.

(Vanessa's pov)

"holy shit"

( hi guys I hope you guys are enjoying my book! Please vote and like this story! Thanks! :)