Chapter 9

I turn around. And look at Harry in shock.

"What did you just say"

trying so hard not to go over there and hurt him.

"I said I know what really happened to you're dad" Harry said with a fear in his face knowing it was a mistake for telling me this.

What does he mean "what really happened"

"What are you trying to say?" I asked scared of what Harry was going to say next

This is just not happening right now. Why the hell is Harry here.

"Look I know how and who killed him" he said nervously.

"What happened to my dad was that he was in a car accident and died that's what the police said and I trust them more then whatever youre going to say so leave my dad out of this" I said.

"No Vanessa. They made it look like a car accident. That's not what happened please I need to tell you this so you can understand why the hell im here" he said

"I don't care Harry. You're lying. Just please leave. I have to go talk to Matt so please don't go back in the hospital just leave."

I walk away toward the hospital  not looking back at Harry. I'm mad at Matt but I need to know what the hell is going on.

I get there and see that hes laying there in his hospital bed. He looked exhausted.

"Hi..." I said while knocking on his door before I come in. He turns my way and looked surprised to see me back in here after everything that just happened

"Vanessa please believe me I didn't mean to do this to you." He said

"Wow Matt calm down. You're in bad condition. Look I don't even care anymore what Harry made you do. I just came here to say goodbye"

"Vanessa plea-"

"Anyways my taxi is outside waiting for me. Have a nice life Matt I have to go."

I left. He screamed my name but I couldn't look back. I need to get the hell out of here. This just wasn't how I planned my day.

Harry's pov

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me Harry. Bad news Vanessa knows I'm here." I said to "scorpion"

He's the guy I'm sort of working for. He's also the guy that killed Vanessa's father...

"Harry I told you she couldn't find out if you wanted her safe. A deal is a  deal. But since you couldn't keep that deal you're poor girl will have to die just like his messed up father"

"No you can't do that. You don't know where she is"

"I can do whatever the hell I want. Who's going to stop me? You? She's mine now." He said.

He chuckled in a evil yet very annoying way. I felt angry and confused. He's going to hurt maybe even kill Vanessa and I don't know what the fuck im going to do.

"No please give a second chan-"

"Good luck Harry"