Chapter 7

"Vanessa we just talked to the doctors..." Carter said with sad eyes

"And what did they say?"

"Matt told the doctor that he doesn't want you to be close to him and to leave. He said he doesn't want to talk to you ...i-I'm really sorry Vanessa"

What is going on and hour ago we were fine. We were friends...

"Ooh its okay I guess I'll be going then" I said to the boys with a blank face so they would try to sweet talk to me about what he said.

I got in the taxi and drove back to the hotel. Josy must me worried as hell.

"Vanessa I heard what happened are you okay?" Josy asked.

"Yes I'm fine can we just not talk about this and leave now? I just want to go home"

"Sure lets go I already called a taxi"

Matts pov:
The guys left the hospital to bring me my laptop since I have to be stuck in this stupid hospital for a while and the guys wanted to take a shower and talk to our manager.

I hear a knock at the door

"Hello Matt"

I turn around and can't believe whose by the door. It's fucking Harry..

Harry styles is the reason why I have to be such a dick to Vanessa the reason why I had to tell the doctor I didn't want her here even tho I sure hell wanted her here.

"What the hell are you doing here harry"

"Well you see Matt I thought we had a deal" he said

"Yea I know and I haven't done anything wrong so why are you here again?"

"Matt we had a deal that you have to look out for Vanessa and not let her get hurt. But you can't be nice to her you can't make her fall in love with you. She has to be In love with me. And you went to go apologize to Vanessa! Shes mine Matt. MINE ONLY. I told you I would be watching you 24/7." He said sounding mad.

"Look I don't want to do this anymore Harry. I really like her. And she likes me. She came here to see me not you but me. And I am talking care of her and you sure won't get her. She doesn't even probably remember you anymore. And what you did to her 3 years is insane. She will never love you again get that In your head"

"Shut the hell up Matt. You don't know anything about her and I do. She use to love me and I will make her fall In love with me again. And don't talk to me like that cause you know I can kill you right fucking now. And you can't quit or I'll hurt the people you love. I should've shot you two times" he said

Wtf Harry is the one who shot me? What was that for.

"That was you? You shot me? What the hell"

"I won't tell you again Matt if Vanessa finds out your dead" he warns me

"If I found what?"

Me and Harry turn around and see Vanessa standing by the door with a blank face in her face until she meets Harry's eyes. Suddenly fear is all I can see in her eyes.

"Harry...?" Vanessa said with a shaky voice.
--------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. 😌😌