Chapter 5

(Matts Pov)

I don't know what I was thinking but next thing I know I was leaning in and kissed Vanessa. She looked so shocked. Idk if she liked the kiss or if she didn't.

"Umm why did you just do that" she said.

"Oh i- I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking sorry I knew I shouldn't of been here..I'll go now"

Just when I was about to reach the door I hear Vanessa's voice

(Vanessa's Pov)

"No wait don't go. Please don't go"

Idk why I didn't want him to leave but I just didn't want him to go. I need to speak with him.

"Okay" he said

Idk what I was about to say but I just need for him to know how I feel. Right now I don't know how i feel about the kiss.

"Okay matt I need to tell you this. I love you so much. I care so much about you. All I always wanted was for you to like me but I don't want you to like me cause you feel bad for me"

"So your saying that you don't like me that way?" he said

Trust me I like him more then a friend. But I feel like he only kissed me because he felt bad for me

"No that's not what I'm saying matt. I love you and I still do. And I care about you so much you have no idea. But you don't even know me and you're already kissing me"

"I get it. I totally understand so let's get to know each other then." He said

"I can't"

"Why not?" he said looking disappointed

"I almost forgot to tell you I have to go the taxi should be outside by now "

"Oh your still leaving..." He said disappointed

"Yea...sorry I had no choice I was so hurt"

"I'm sorry we'll I guess this is good bye.. Am I ever going to see you again?" He's said

"Of course you will. Here's my number if your ever doing a show were I live so we can hang out."

"I promise" he said while he opened his arms to hug me.

"So I'm guessing your not mad about me spilling my drink on you anymore?"

"Hahah no I'm not mad anymore" he said

"Okay we'll I have to go"

"Okay we'll can I at least walk you out side?" he asked

"Sure"

I just wanted to cry so bad. The minute me and matt are actually friends is when I have to leave.

As we got out side I hugged him one more time and turned around. When I was about to get in the car I turned to see him one last time. Suddenly I see a guy with a black jacket covering his face In back of matt.

"MATT WATCH OUT" I screamed

Suddenly I hear the sound of gun shot.

"MATT!!!!!!!!!" I cried.