¢нαρтєя 5

Destiny POV.
I woke up with morning feeling horrible. I hurt Happy and almost no one could make Happy feel bad. I've never seen him cry. I never wanted him to either. I just felt really bad about everything. I needed to talk to him once I got to the clubhouse.

Happy POV.

I felt bad, but I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it. There was no point. I'm Happy Lowman, I don't cry about stuff like that. I never cry. I had to see my mother and aunt today, then I'd just stay at the club for the rest of the day. I got to my mom's, and I knocked on the door, but there was no answer, so I just walked in. " Mom?" I said. " Mom?!" I yelled. I started looking for her, when I found her, laying on the floor. I ran to her, and checked her pulse. There wasn't one. I pulled her close to me, and started bawling, with her close to me. I can't believe I just lost her, my only blood family left, other than my aunt, but I needed her. I know I'm an assassin for a motorcycle club, but I have feelings and I loved her. I called Jax and told him to get his ass over here.

Jax POV.

" Hey Hap, what's up?" " GET YOUR ASS TO MY MOM'S NOW!" " On my way." Happy is one of my best friends, and I was thinking the worst. He loves his mom, and he can't do without her. At least not properly. He'd be an emotional wreck. I grabbed Destiny's wrist, and pulled her to my bike. I told her about Happy, and she looked so worried. She jumped on my bike, I gave her my helmet, and we were on our way.

( Please vote and comment what you think. Please give me ideas. Thanks ♡ )