¢нαρтєя 8

( btw, thanks you SO much for 700 reads! I'm so greatful. I can't stop saying it, thank you!! anyways... back to the story )

--6 months pregnant-- ( sorry for skipping time )

Destiny POV.
I walked into the the clubhouse, and the baby started kicking. It kinda hurt... a lot. I sat down at the bar, and I saw Kip. Him and I were friends, I guess. "Hey, Des, yoy okay?" " Yeah, it's just the baby kicking. You wanna feel?" "Sure." He put his hand to my stomach and looked up and smiled at me. "I think it will play soccer when it's older." He said. I laughed. I looked slightly over to see Happy making his way over to Kip. I quickly turned my expression to worried. " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOY DOING WITH MY OL' LADY PROSPECT?!" He screamed. "Hap, he's just a friend." "Yeah sure he is Destiny, that's like saying that you weren't a whore!" He yelled... I can't believe he just said that. I stood in disbelief. Just looking wide eyed at him with my mouth open. I turned my heel and he tried to grab my arm and I slapped him. I started fast walking to our room. I slammed the door and slid down the door, tears welling my eyes. Someone knocked on the door. "- GO AWAY!" I screamed. "It's Juice, sweetheart." He said. I opened the door and grabbed his wrist and pulled him in my room. "Listen, Hap gets jealous easily-" I cut him off. "That doesn't excuse what he FUCKING SAID TO ME JUICE! IM CARRYING HIS CHILD! AND HE CALLS ME A WHORE!" I yelled at him. I heard another knock at my door. " WHO THE FUCK IS IT?!" I yelled threw the door. "It's Hap." He said. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME HAPPY LOWMAN!" I yelled at him. "Baby girl, I'm sorry." He said. "About ehat part? the part where you smashed Kip's face in because he wanted to feel YOUR child kicking? Or, the part when you called me a whore?" "I didn't mean it babe. And I'm overprotective. I don't know if I trust Kip, and not with my child and my ol' lady." I swung with door open. I roughly kissed him. When we took a breath, he looked so confused. "I wouldn't cheat on you! Ispecialty with YOUR child inside me, idiot." I said. "I'm so sorry Des. You know I didn't mean that right? Like, calling you a whore..." it took me a minute. It was just heat of the moment right? "..yeah I know." I hugged Juice, who was still just standing there, and I gave my best friend a kiss kn the cheek and a hug. "Goodnight Jc." I said. " 'night Des."

== Next Day ==

"HAPPY LOWMAN!!!" I yelled. "Yes, princess?" He said. I laughed and said, " ya know what today is?" "Yeah." "Oh yeah? What is it?" "How could I forget? It's the day we find out what gender our baby is gonna be." He said with an excited look on his face. "Yeppers."

**in doctors room**

" Alright, Mr. Lowman, Miss. Winston, you are having a girl." I looked over at Happy and smiled. "And a boy." " ..what?" "Congratulations! You're having twins!" I looked over at Happy, who was still smiling. I looked worried. "What's wrong sweetheart?" ".. uh.. nothing Hap... it's nothing."

___ at clubhouse ___

I told my dad, and Ope first. Then I told Jax and Juice. Then the rest of the clubhouse. Croweaters, other club members, Gem, everyone. I loved this family. Family by heart, not by blood.