¢нαρтєя 11

( okay... I know I promised... but... xD we're skipping again. Last time. I serious! Love this pic though! X'D )

2 months later ~*~*~

Destiny POV.
I was talking to Layla and Gemma at the bar. "By the way, I'm so happy that you and Ope are engaged. Finally, I get you as my sister!' I said, smiling. "Speaking of engagements, look at your Killah over on the couch, with a piece of ass in his face. He looks so uncomfortable!" She said laughing hysterically. He did look really uncomfortable, asking her to go away and her refusing. He looked over at me, wide eyed, and basically asking my to help. I went over there and sat on his lap. "Excuse me, but he is mine." I said. "I was here before you bitch!" She yelled. Everyone was looking now, mostly because they knew she was gonna get her ass beat. "I'm his fiancé, so move bitch!" I yelled. "No!" She said. I got in her face, and said, "Do you want me to break your whore face and go to the hospital? Or would you rather go with a prospect and leave us alone?" "Get outta my face bitch! I'm not moving!" I looked over at Juice and Jax, and they both nodded. I punched the bitch square in the face. She grabbed my hair, making me more mad, and I grabbed her's. I picked her off the ground by her hair, and smashed her face into the wall. "WANT ANYMORE?!" I asked/yelled. "N-no! Please!" She pleaded. I punched her in the face one more time before telling her, "Don't mess with the guys who have ol' ladies. Tell your whore buddies too. I don't want this to happen again. I'm SAMCRO's princess. I'm loved by the whole club, and threw out their charters." I got really close to her face. "Got it?" "Yes, just please stop." I threw her hair back at her, everyone applauding me, and I grabbed Happy's hand, leading him into our room. I closed the door and locked it. "Do you know how much that turned me on?" He said laughing, and kissing me.

( I really liked this chapter. XD I'm just evil like that. x3 thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please comment and vote. Thanks! ♡ )