¢нαρтєя 12

Juice POV.
I used to have a huge crush on D. Then, she became Hap's ol' lady, and I knew if I made a move on her, I would die. So, I decided that I would try my hardest to just be best friends and be an uncle to the twins.. that soon went to shit. She wasn't at the clubhouse so, I knew she'd be at the house. I turned off my bike and knocked on the door. She opened the door and said, "Hey JC. What you doing? Come on in." "We need to talk." I said, closing the door behind me. She was doing laundry, so she walked back into her and Hap's room and continued folding their clothes. "What do you want to talk about Juice?" Right when she turned around, I slammed my lips into her's. "Juice! I'm engaged! I'm getting married! I've had his children!" She yelled, wide eyed. "I'm sorry but I needed to do that." "No! You didn't! You don't see Jax and I messing around! To me you're just my best friend. Nothing more, nothing less. What did you expect? I leave Happy for you and you still have to see him everyday? I love Happy, and I love you, just in a different way." "I'm gonna go back to the clubhouse." I said, before she could say anything else, I was on my bike pulling out of the driveway. When I got there, I grabbed the first croweater I saw and pulled them to my room.

Destiny POV.
I have to tell Happy what happened between Juice and I. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't.

Happy POV.
Destiny walked in the clubhouse and she looked worried. "Where's Juice?" She asked. "With a croweater. Why?" "I have to tell you something." She looked down. "Juice just left the house. He kissed me. I told him we were engaged and I wasn't leaving you. That I loved you and he's just a best friend." I was so mad. "DID YOU KISS HIM BACK?!" I yelled. Everyone was staring now. "No!" She yelled back. I went into Juice's room, pulled him off the croweater and started beating the shit outta him. Destiny tried to pull my off him, and I accidentally elbowed her in the face. Looking back, tears in her eyes, she ran away. Chibs, Jax, and Bobby had to pull me off him. He was a bloody mess I wanted to keep going. "STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU HEAR ME YOU BASTARD!" I yelled. I ran into D and I's room and she was crying, with Grayson in her arms. "Baby I-" "No I get it. I know you're sorry, but when and I mean when Juice says sorry to you and I, you give him a brotherly hug and forgive him." "But-" "No! No buts Lowman!" She said. I loved that woman but she's a pain in the ass sometimes.

( vote please! Thanks! Tell me what you think! )