¢нαρтєя 7

* 2 months pregnant *

Destiny POV.
" Hap, I have to go to the doctors for a checkup. Are you comin' or not?" " Of course I'm coming." He got up off the couch and we started walking to my car, because right now, I didn't want to ride on his bike. I got in the passengers seat and he started up the car. " Ya know, we should start thinking of names." He suggested. "Babe, I'm only 2 months pregnant, we still have 7 months to go." "So, time flys babe." He said. We both laughed at his comment. About 5 minutes until we get to St. Thomas, we had all kinds of names. Grayson Ryder Lowman was one. We decided, for a girl, we'd name her Elisha Farrah Lowman. Ryder, because he'll obviously grow up with bikes and eventually ride them, and be with the sons. Farrah, which means Happy. I though it was cute. Their middle names come from their dad. We pulled into st. Thomas and Hap parked the car. We walked in and for some reason, people just stared at us. I mean, I get if they stare at Happy but why me? * little joke joke * Just kidding. But I mean, if a intimidating man, who looks like he's plotting to kill you walks into a room, I guess I might stare too, but I don't think that's why they were staring. I sat down and Happy went up to the desk, telling the lady we were here for our checkup. After he sat down, I put my head on his shoulder and he put his head, on my head. We were holding hands and I was drawing shapes on his hands with my thumb. Everyone was still staring and I couldn't put my finger on it. I finally muster up what I can and say "It's rude to stare." I looked up at everyone and they stopped staring. " Destiny Winston?" Hap and I stand up, with my tiny belly numb showing, and some people looked up. Hap and I glared at them and they looked back at their phones or reading. When we got into the doctors office, room area, ( sorry I can't think of the name right now xD ) I laid down down on the table and lifted my shirt up past my baby bump. The doctor put the cold ass gel on my stomach and put a small machine one the bump, and slowly started rubbing around to find the baby. She finally found it, and pointed to it. "See that little speck?" "You're telling me that's a baby?" Happy said. "Yep. You're baby will grow to be really big, and you'll be able to see it better." She added. "Sweet." Happy said. I looked over at him and laughed. "Sweet? That's all you got?" I said laughing. "Wow. Amazing, awesome." I looked over at him a ad mean mugged him, only with a smile. He laughed at me while doc over there was getting the gel off my stomach. "Il can't wait to tell the guys." He said, excited like a little kid. I got up, thanked the doctor, and went out into the lobby. Happy dealed with the receptionist, while I got glared at. "What do you people need?!" I yelled. Happy looked back. "Leave us the fuck alone! If you have a problem tell me to my face and see where it gets ya!" I yelled, pointing my finger at everyone in the main lobby.

We got back to the clubhouse and told everyone the good news. Happy got bro hugs and I got girly hugs with a kiss on the cheek. I didn't mind it though. I rather have that than having my back broken by Ope or Jax. "Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you!" Jax said. Chibs got a call, answered, and quickly hung up. "Jax, the warehouse and the guys. Our guns are gone and prospects were taken out." Chibs stated. Jax's face went from happy to pissed off in a matter of seconds. "SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled. He flung himself forward so that his elbows were on his knees and he was screaming. I looked at Happy who was also pissed off. I went up to Jax and hugged him one last time and kissed his cheek. "It'll be okay, Jackson. You're at good leader, we all trust you and we all know that we'll get threw this." I said. "Thanks Destiny, for everything." I hugged everyone one last time, before heading to Happys and I's room. When I opened the door, I smelt something fowl. I opened the door more, and I saw a dead crow in a cage, and a note that read, 'SONS WILL PAY' I screamed and I threw up from the smell and the sight. Happy was the first to my side, then Jax, then Ope. "Darlin' what is- OMG! EVERY ONE! CHAPEL! NOW!" They all headed to chapel and I sat there on the couch, waiting for my brother ( OPE) , best friends ( JUICE AND JAX) and my love ( obviously HAPPY ) to get done. I was shaking and terrified. They got done, and me and Happy took another room for tonight. He took off his Kutte, pants, and t-shirt, so that he was left in boxers. I took off everything but bra and panties. We climbed into bed. I was practicly laying on Happy. He put his arms over my stomach, and I put my hands over his arms. I loved this man. Nothing would ever change that. He is the father of my soon-to-be child. He's my world right now and forever. Same with my baby. He loved me and I knew it. I knew he would always love this baby. Boy or girl, he'd love it no matter what. I know he would. He would never give up on what he started. That said, he wouldn't give up on his family, and I love it.

( perfect ♡ )