cнapтer 17

Happy POV.
I looked at the piece of plastic, I sightly looked up. "Hap, she wants to talk to you.. explain yourself man. I know you'd never do this to her." Jax said placing a hand on my shoulder, then walking to the chapel, siding it off. I slowly walked back to our room. I heard sobs. I cracked the door. "Des..?" "Explain." I walked in, and closed the door behind me. "I never cheated.. you have to believe me." I answered. "Then why we're you talking to that sweetbutt this morning?" She snapped, turning around with tears streaming down her face. "She wouldn't leave me alone, if you stayed for the whole conversation, I told her-"

Flashback---------3rd person pov.
"Listen, I can't have you doing this in front of my ol' lady."
"Come on baby, you know she ain't got nothing on me." She started pushing herself on happy.
"Get off me! I have a family I would do anything for! I would never hurt them just so I could get laid! I would never do that to my wife, son or daughter!" Happy said while pushing the sweetbutt off of him.

End of flashback and back to Hap POV.

"You're shitting me?" She said, with a little hope left in her eyes.
"I would never do that to you guys. I would never loose everything, just to get a quick fuck with a whore. I love you and our beautiful children and child-to-be more than life itself. You guys are my world." I said coming closer and rubbing her stomach. She giggles with more tears. "I love you too Happy, and im sorry you got the shit beat outta ya." We hugged and I kissed the top of her head. "I'm fine. Now, time to go get our children." I said. "I'll go get them." She said. We walked back out and she hugged and said goodbye to the guys. "How'd it go?" "I told her everything." I replied to Jax. "Good. I'm glad you guys are good again." "Same." I said.

(Aw all back together! Vote, comment, follow! Thanks for reading!)