¢нαρтєя 6

Jax POV.
When we got there, we both saw Happy's bike, and the door wide open.we walked in to see Happy with his mom bridal style, rubbing her lifeless face.

Happy POV.
Jax and Destiny walked In on a unpleasant sight. I've never let Destiny see me cry. I never wanted her to see me cry. I'm strong, I kill people, ( brutally may I add ) and maybe this is my punishment? Why did it have to be her though? I loved her, so much. I need Destiny more than ever than ever now. I need her to get threw this. I hope she likes me. "Jax, call an ambulance! Now..." I said, still in tears. He got right on that.

Destiny was walking towards me, and I had tears in my eyes, just not escaping. She looked at me, and I looked at her, and we just stayed silent. " Happy I'm so sorry this happened." "Don't be, you didn't do anything to cause this." I said, looking at my mother's casket. She gave me a embracing hug, and I cried on her shoulder. She's the best thing to happen to me since all of this. She's been there everyday with me, making sure I'm okay, spending quality time with me, getting to know eachother morw than before, I loved it.

Jax POV.
Happy hasn't been the same since his mother passed. I mean, I can't blame him. He drink more often than not, but hasn't touched a croweater in about 6 months, well, other than Destiny. I think he really loves her, and I think she loves him too. They just don't know how to exchange their feelings. Yes, Happy Lowman has feelings, I know, shocking. I hope they get together soon.

Destiny POV.
" I'M GOING TO THE STORE! ANYONE WANT ANYTHING, COME TALK TO ME NOW!" I heard Gem yell from the main bar area. I ran up to her with a little piece of paper with one thing on it. She opens the piece of paper and looks at me with shocking eyes. "If you were to be... is it Happy's...? " "Of course!" "Sweetheart, do you wanna come with me?" "Sure." We got to the store, got all of our groceries, and then we stopped at the pharmacy. I picked up an expensive pregnancy test and handed it to the checkout lady. She gave me a dirty look, like I was a whore. " GOT ANYTHING TO SAY BITCH?!" She gave me the stink eye one more time before handing me the tests. I got in Gemma's car, and we got to the clubhouse in no time. I ran to the bathroom with the little bag. I peed one the stick, and put it on the counter, waiting for the time to be up. When it was, I looked at the plastic, and it had a little plus sign in the tiny circle, indicating that I was pregnant.

I saw Happy, talking to the guys, on the coach. " Uh, Hap... I need a talk with you.. it's really important." "Yeah, sure. hold on guys." We walked into Happy's room, and once he closed the door, I grabbed the piece of plastic from my pocket, and handed it to him. He studied it for a second, and looked up at me. "You're shitting me, right?" "Nope." I said with tears in my eyes. He walked up to me and hugged me, and kissed me pationatly. " I love you Destiny Winston." He said with the biggest smile on his face. "I love you too, Happy Lowman." I said, with happy tears in my eyes.

( Oml guys xD I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please comment and please comment ideas. That would be awesome. Thanks guys ♡ )