Childish Dinner

Hughy must have gotten bored of our indoor activities following his diaper change, as he dragged me downstairs and to his backyard to play on his trampoline instead.

I was fine with this, a change in activity was needed. We both began jumping on the trampoline, I began bouncing Hughy, until I noticed something odd. The air it smelled weird, like someone had pooped. My eyes immediately went to Hughys diaper, sure enough there was a nice lump in the rear.

Despite the slight grossness. What was I to expect, I was playing with an unpottytrained toddler. I'd be a fool to believe that his diapers would remain clean. Besides, like before, he didn't even need to stop his playing.

"Boys come in for dinner" Hughys dad suddenly called from the house

We both ran inside for food. First thing I noted were the high chairs in the room, the two highchairs to be specific.

"Come on boys lets get you strapped in" Hughys dad says as he lifts Hughy into his chair

He takes a brief sniff of Hughys diaper and peaks in the back.

"Looks like someone made a little mess. That's alright, a change can wait" he said placing Hughy in his chair

"Now for you Brent" he said as he helped me into the highchair

"Why am I going in a highchair?" I ask

"Oh don't worry, its just a chair" his dad said casually

Before I can argue, chicken nuggets, fries, and a glass of apple juice are placed in front of me. I let out a small chuckle, I guess this was Hughys request. No matter, I began enjoying the meal eating every last fry on my plate. I guess I was more hungry then I thought, as I devoured that meal along with 3 cups of juice.

I look over at Hughy who has also finished eating, although his face tells the story itself, covered in ketchup and crumbs.

"Looks like you boys enjoyed my meal" Hughys dad says cleaning off his sons face

"Wow would you look at the time, we need to be getting you guys into the bath" he says as we make our way upstairs