Warm Bottles

5 minutes later we got out of the bath and dried off. I awkwardly walked to Hughys room, fully nude. Despite my toddler companion, being naked himself, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"Ok boys lie down on the bed, lets get your nighttime diapers on" Hughys dad says

"What, but I don't need diapers" I object

"But Brent we can be matching" Hughy says a little sad by my resistence

I let out a big sigh.

"Ugh alright... I'll wear a... diaper"

"Great" Hughys dad says

It was weird, my first diaper change in years. I didn't know where to look, and the smell of baby powder was very strong as he sprinkled it over my crotch. But in record time, Hughys dad had changed both of us into fresh diapers.

I sat up, my face bright red. Despite my discomfort towards the situation, the diapers themselves were very comfortable and soft.

"Aww look at you boys all matchy matchy" Hughys dad says

"Alright, lets get you both into bed and ready for sleep"

Both Hughy and I crawl under the covers, our diapers crinkling with each movement. Once we are tucked in, his dad gives us each a bottle of warm milk. In a baby bottle. He then turns the lights off and closes the door.

Not wanting to be rude I drink the milk, and begin sucking on the soother end. Admittedly it was delicious and I eagerly gulped every bit down, completely forgetting the infantile appearance of the bottle. But just as I took the last sip of the warm elixir, a sudden wave of exhaustion washed over me as I was whisked off to sleep.