Slept Like a Baby

I wake up to a baby blue room in slight confusion. Why was I in a toddlers room? Oh right I had slept over with Hughy. But I could've sworn the room was smaller then it was right now. I thought as a sat up to an evident squish.

"Huh" I mumble still half asleep as I peeled the blankets off me revealing my soaked diaper

I could feel my face flush with red hot embarrassment, but as my hand rubbed the wet diaper I couldn't help but enjoy the state of my diaper. Despite the oddness that I hadn't wet myself in years.

My thoughts were interrupted as Hughy rustled next to me. I had half forgotten he was there. Curiosity quickly overcame me as I reached over and struggled to rip off his sheets. Eventually I was successful. To my relief around his bottom was an equally wet diaper, that looked as yellow as mine.

"Good Mowning" Hughy said slowly rolling my way

"Mowning" I lisp back

Wait... why did I lisp? and why is my voice high pitched?

Hughy, ever excitedly answers my questions.

"You look wike me!" he shouts

No, this that couldn't be right. I immediately turn to get off the bed, now realizing me feet no longer touch the floor. I hobble down and waddle my soggy butt over to the mirror with a loud crinkle in each step.

Finally making it to the mirror, Hughy is right. Standing their is no longer my teen self. Now a small toddler boy in a saggy yellow diaper to match the chubby exterior. How had I not noticed my chubby legs and thick belly that rolled over my diaper. I couldn't be older then 4, perfectly matching Hughys description. I indeed was like him, no older then a preschooler, and equally as dependent on diapers.