chapter 3

Giovanni POV

Not gonna lie i was having an amazing sleep but good things don't last forever. Cause i have to go downstairs to go eat breakfast.As i went down everyone was in the dining room but dad was on a call. I wonder who it is. In the dining room everyone was talking . Then father calls me and Dominic to go to his office. he told us to take a seat and he said that

"boys remember Alyssa?" we both nodded. I looked at Dominic and he looked back at me with a confused expression.

"Shes alive and shes coming back home." my  face lit up but Dominics eyes darkened.

" so pack your stuff going to NYC" 

I'm so happy that princessa is coming back. i bet shes going to as sweet and bubbly person like when she was young.

But boy i was wrong...

Alyssa POV

recap: " No you're going with your biological family." fuck my life. I hate them with all my heart now i have to suffer.

My face was calm but i sent a deathly glare to him. Making shivers go down his spine. Good if I was him I'd be scared of me too.

" Now jerald who fucking called them?" his body was tense and looked at me horrified. oops my bad i broke his wrist. oh well. he avoided the question and said

" Sir can you come in please." when they came in i was emotionless but my eyes darkened i feel in my gut when that happens.

Three bulky ass men came in but i wasn't afraid i could kill them in my sleep. Then I look closer and they are the italian mafia. This is gonna make my job harder to do my stuff. Then i have to tell them about my work.Not really but lie so i can go out one thing i know is i won't break down my walls for them. I dont see them as family. At least not anymore. Ellie is my only family and thats how I like it. I dont do family. I scan them up and down. I see all their hidden weapons. i wonder if they're going to tell me about there little mafia. Does hailey know. I have to act like i do not know italian so they talk about every thing infront of me. Did i forget to mention we keep burning down their wherehouses but ill countinue to do so. They just were staring at me . God, take a picture that lasts longer. they all just stared at me again.

" Shit i said that out loud. anyways who are you ? " Their faces drop of course i knew who they are . just let me have fun. for being in the mafia they show too much emotion.

" Yes, you did. im your father Alexander " my sperm donner said. not gonna lie he looked good for his age.

" Im Dominic the oldest brother." he said to me coldly . Like bitch what did i do. Oh wait i got wrongly acused for something i didnt do

" Hey stella ( star ) i missed you so much and im Giovanni the second oldest " 

" Okay, pack your stuff were going to leave " my sperm donnor said. i started laughing like a psycho.

" what makes you think im leaving NYC "

" Because were are family " Giovanni said

" Listen here , MY FAMILY IS HERE NOWHERE ELSE." it looked like all of them just shat in their pants with my voice.

" You can stay here for one more week." my sperm donnor said

" Alright then I'll take the offer . now if you excuse me i need to go "

" One more thing Alyssa i know you Ellie vandalised the english rooms and burnt down the science block. And as you put Brittney in a 2 day comma you have to do detention for this week with Ellie." Jerald said

" Nope you just love me and Ellie so much you want us to see you more " i replied 

" YOU DID WHAT !!! " my sperm donnor  screamed

" OH WELL. LIFE SUCKS GET USED TO IT !!!" i scream back

it was now break and i told Ellie everything and how we have to move to Italy in a week . Like first you leave me now you want me  be back like choose one you fuckers.

" There also in the italian mafia " i said

" Girl this is gonna make our jobs harder . like how are gonna keep this secret. "

" How am i supposed to know . Also we have a week detention that we are not going to ."

" Ha they think were gonna go ." Ellie said 

" Do you wanna skip NOW"

" yasss " Ellie screamed

" lets go then "

Heyyyyy guyys this id like my first ever story . Can tell me if there is any mistakes and hope you enjoyed the first  couple chapters.