chapter 5

Alexander POV

My daughter Alyssa she more beautiful than i had pictured in my head. she has the famous bold green eyes. I was so excited to meet her thinking she was kind and respectful . however she a mini xander stubborn and rude. i thought she would remember us but she didn't. that was my fault. before i was allowed to enter the room the principle needed to have a word with her . only thing we heard was ' hurry up old ass fucker' or something like that. i was quite shocked to that's she talks to people like that . i also heard her cold voice it was scary and she said calmly is she's going to an orphanage or foster care. its like she didn't care if they died. well once we go into the room ill read her eyes i thought to myself. 

we entered the room only to see her face was blanc i couldn't read anything . i don't know but her eyes darkened once we entered the room. maybe she does that new people. i told her were leaving but she started laughing saying she wasn't going and her family was here. what family ? she started screaming her voice was fucking scary. something happened but i will find out in time.

" dad she is so rude , why are we taking her back ? " Dominic said annoyed voice

" because where else will she go ? " i snapped

" she can go to an orphanage ." Dominic replied

" shut the fuck up Dominic " Giovanni interrupted

" lets go to inferno " dominic said

" you boys go , i'm gonna sign the papers ." i say

that's when they left

Giovanni POV

Me and dominic decided to go to inferno. we needed a drink and i think he just wanted to get wasted. to be fair she is nothing i ever imagined. there is something shes hiding. whatever it is she is good at not showing it. the thing is how could she not remember us. her aura is powerful like she doesn't give one fuck about life. she managed to put a girl into a 2 day comma. what does she do . she didn't  make a face when her foster parents died. maybe it was denial.

once we got in the club i saw at the bar a girl who look like alyssa . maybe it was my mind playing trinks on me. then she grabbed a girl and they ran out of the place. i went out as well only to see them get into a car and speed off . i went back to dominic who was now sitting at the bar looking aroun the place . not gonna lie the place was beautiful it was so big and it was classy. i kept on thinking about that girl and i could tell dominic was thinking it too.

" dominic do you think that was alyssa or i'm just crazy " i broke the silence

" gio i don't know, but they wouldn't let her into the club " he replied

" true " i answered . an hour flew by and we needed to get alyssa from school

when we re-entered it looked like the school bowed down to her and this girl she was next to. anyways me , dad and dominic waited outside of school. as she came out she looked happy with the girl she was talking . that was probaly her friend.