chapter 11

Alyssa POV

After the whole driving thing we all entered the shopping center . All of a sudden people started staring and bimbos pulling down their shirts drooling over the people i have to sadly share blood for. Im so fucking luckly that today Hailey left to go paris with her friends for 2 weeks. the mall looked quite big and it was very classy. " what shops would you like to go to?" giovanni asked. " maybe  just H&M, zara , primark and go to sephora." and thats what we did it was funny watching them follow me like lost puppies except xander he left to do his own shit . in sephora i just needed to buy waterproof conceler and colour correcter to cover the bruises. they started to take the piss because the kept on paying for me like i told them not told them not to . currently they're dragging me to gucci. theres no point because i have shares of the brand but i aint complaining. in the end they took me to prada ,chanel, hermes and more. " Im HUNGRY !! LETS EAT!!!" whined xander " FINE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!!!!" Damien said more like yelled."LANUAGE!!!" now giovanni had enough. what a lovely family i live with." what do you want to eat bambia" giovanni said soflty . i visably cringed not by his tone but the ugly ass nickname. "  you can eat whatever" i say blunlty i need to go home like now because im bored af. in the end we went to mcdonalds and i got chicken nuggets and chips. It was arond six when we went back because they wanted to shop more . 

When we got to the house i went to organise my closet and once i finished it was time for dinner and i entered the hall. i took my seat and the maids brought food for us to eat. xavier as per usual shot daggers at me but i did the same i didn't want to be here the government forced me to be here. " how was shopping honey?" "it was nice victoria " i answered she looked hurt that i didnt call her mum but oh well what do you want me to say . they kept on asking questions but i replied bluntly because im not in the mood for this shit. RINGGGG!!!!!! RRRRINNNGG!!!! it was my fucking phone it was from my friends group chat. " answer it on speaker " sperm donner said fermly and i did as he did . "im having dinner with my bios what the fuck do you want ?" " heyyyyy babes!!!!!!" it was none other than lucas " dont get mad but " ellie paused "Buuuuuuut" i say " sophialandedherselfinprisonagian" lucas said rushed " sophia landed herself in prison again now is what lucas shouldve of said" marcus said saving him "WHAT THE FUCK MARCUS YOUR SUPPOSED TO BABYSIT THEM!!!" now im pissed i collected myself and said calmy "pass her the phone. sophia tell me what you did " " i dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up four wheel drive, carved my name into leather seats . took a lousville slugger to both headlights slashed a hole in al3 tires . maybe next time hell think before he cheats ." her singing was slured " give the phone back to them. is she high and tell me what happened understood ?" i hung up the phone . " who was that "dominic  asked then my phone rang again

HEYYYYY!!!!! IK its been a long time but i was reading more than writting so i could have more ideas to play out in the book. theres a book that im reding its not finished bt its really good its called ' seven souls seven sins' and its really good and it gave me the motivation to write this chapter up. Also thank youuuu i have 2K VIEWS I REALLY HAPPY. i hope you enjoyed this chapter and the book overall even though thers not alot of chapters .

@avstroscomet wrote the book and its really good one and you'll enjoy it .

The description:

not you're average mafia brothers and sister story..This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost sister of the 6 Morales brothers. After fallen victim of a divorce at the ripe age of seven, Natasha's mom gained custody of young Nat. After moving countries, Natasha is met with a great knock on the door. What is this change?How will Nat cope with this news?Will she leave everything behind for this?Adrien's Pov:I was filing and sorting some paperwork in my study when all of a sudden a panicked Vincent barges through the door. My eldest brother was never like this. He never showed any emotions and just randomly he pops into my study without knocking? Something must be up. He then says words I wish I could hear over and over again for the first time."They found her Adrien, they found our sister!" Read this story to find out more..

                                                                    LOVE YAAAA !!!!!!!!