Chapter 13

Alyssa POV

As i look at my 'family' i could tell that they were pissed . Like what did i do . Dod you not listen to the convorsation and also who the fuck do they think they are. The silence ngl is kinda boring do you have a staring problem . That's so offensive.

" Okay Aylssa who was people on the first phone call" sperm said breaking the silence. ohhh i  should bake cookies  but not regular ones. My special cookies. Now that i wonder is ellie ate my cookies .I should've brought them with me and now im getting really bored. Lets get this done with.

" My friends" i say bluntly . Why do you care so much ? You left me man and now you think that you can control me.I'm not gonna sit here and play dollhouse. What do you want me to be ? That same little girl happy and carefree. The little girl is gone dead she in the back of my mind. She needed to grow up so she did . How else could she survive . kill or be killed.

" I understand that but what happened" he questioned curiosity laced in his voice. " None of your business " i reply i need to leave like fast i've got things to do people to see. " Look i don't really care on what your friends did but who was that man on the phone" he says " Dad don't you see she is a whore. Why is she here in the first place. Pathetic! absolutly pathetic" he is the last straw. sperm donner glared as he shrunk back into his chair.

" An ex. thats what he was we only dated for two weeks and left him. i havent dated since i swear" although the first part may be true but the second wasn't. i've dated many but we don't talk about that.  " okay i understand the problem you may leave now" so thats what i did i left

This is kinda short but i will update more. IM NOW ON HOLIDAY!!!!! so there may be a lot of updates. so im gonna pre write chapters and it may be outs next week im so sorry. thank for all the votes and views on the story i enjoy doing this . Till next time .

                                                                       LOVE YAAAA!!!!!