chapter 12

Third person POV

As the phone rang again the family wondered who called her at this time was it her friends again. Her father didnt like the fact that she had guys as friends the only men in her life is him and his sons . She looked at the caller id realising it was something that she couldnt answer in front of her family as they would go crazy . No it wasnt anything mafia related but it could have the same effect as telling her family about what she does. While she was contemplating her life choices. Then out of the blue her father snatched it out of her hand and answered it , putting it on speaker .

Alyssa POV

" Hey baby a really missed you " everyone looked shocked at what he said i kinda forgot who it was because i broke up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago but it really wasnt a long relasionship but you know we move on. Why you my ask just wait. " uhmmm... what your name?" i question im not lying cause ive dated many people and didnt sleep with all of them but some i did. Now i dont know which one it is. " it's james. please can you take me back im begging you " i chuckle

It's quite funny because i have men fall on their feet for me so like yeah. im not being cocky because i am not lying . This is why i do not slut shame because that would be hypocritical of me unless you judge me then i'll judge you. " James i dated you a year ago for two weeks thats it . I gave you a chance and you ruined it . So bye-bye !" and i snatched the phone back and hung up. I looked at my family and let me tell you i could see the smoke coming out of their ear . As i was gonna explain 'father' interupted me " My office 9:30 sharp. This will be discused then." everyone fell silence and continued eating .

I went into my room and changed into sweats

As i got there everyone was sitting there had blanc faces mum wasnt there tho so idk what to say .

Heyyyy!!! ik this wasnt that long of a chapter but it all i had so maybe ill update tomorrow. hope you have enjoyed this book so far because i like writing . till next time

LOVVVVVVVE YAAAAAAA!!!!