chapter 14

Alyssa POV

As i got into the room i got into bed waiting to pass time . As i looked at the clock it says its 1:15am , time to get ready for my mission. I'll get the details in a bit. i look under my bed and i see all my things .

 i look under my bed and i see all my things

The last step putting on my red contacts. You might wonder why i put on different colour eyes firstly it's me and ellie's signature eye colour , secondly so no one recognises us lastly it looks fucking cool. I haven't done a mission yet but it a great way to announce that hell's angles are here and be ready on whats to come. Sadly im on a solo mission and ellie is looking out for our shipments so were ready to move the base here.

I have a whole blueprint of the house so it will be easier to leave undetected and the guards shifts are important so the guards don't snitch. Time to leave i have a balcony in my room so i just need to jump of and run. 3 2 1 .... RUN .

As i left i got a ping from my illegal work phone sending me the details on who i need to kill today

Name: Jake Harrison Age:43 Description: brown eyes and hair, 5,9 Reason : sex traffacking

Pigs that's the people that have to die they not even people hurting people for there own peace of mind . I know i kill people but those kinds of people deserve it . I've been made to kill it's something that i can't let go it's a drug. The boarding school made me like this but without these things i would've never met my friends or be as strong as i am now. The screams of innocent people i killed haunts my dreams , they didn't deserve it .

Snapping out of my thoughts its time to go, i cant take my motorbike because it's at the house and the others are going to arrive at the base along with my friends i still need to call them to ask why Sophia went crazy and what she had.

I swiftly ran across the roads then it started raining . The bright lights of the city shone and looked amazing in the rain . I took a turn finally seeing the target i sneakily go behind him and put him in a chokehold . " say hello to the devil for me " with that i sliced his neck blood oozing . I managed to not get his nasty ass blood on me and i'm forever grateful for .

Taking a smaller knife a carved DA on his forehead meaning dark angel . I took a photo sending it to the client. Tomorrow Hailey is coming back so pray for me im begging you.

Another chapter for u. i hope youve enjoyed i feel like this was quite short but you know thats all i feel like this chapter. Hailey coming in the next chapter so you can only pray for alyssa. i really dont know when im updating next so enjoy.

LOVE YAAAAAAA!!!!!!