chapter 7

Dominic

the day i found out the ass of a sister was coming back i was filled with anger and hatred for her . she hurt my favourite sibling. hailey was my favourite sibling because she wasn't annoying like my brothers. i couldn't believe that they were bringing that monster she hurt her own sister. like who does that ?

once we arrived at the office we saw how beautiful she was . she had the signiture green eyes and dark hair. i noticed that she doesn't show emotion like a normal human. the way she spoke scared the living shit but ill never admit it to anyone. she scanned us up and down looking at us.

at the end of they day we went to pick her but she just straight up ignored us and left with her bike . leaving us awestruck. she was to disrespectful we ( mostly i ) need her to punish her for being so rude. we are taking you in so be grateful that we are because if i was her father id leave her in an orphanage and let her be.

luckily we could follow the car so we made it ther . in realality the bodyguards suv got ther first then they sent s there location. guess what she was having a PICNIC. YOU HEAR ME A MOTHERFUCKING PICNIC EVEN THOUGH HER FOSTER PARENT HAD JUST DIED !!!!! then the bitch has the audacity to have a fight with my father about some random ass shit and her friend was fucking defending her . like wtf. we told her that we have to go italy early then she didnt put up a fight. now we just have to see what happens.

Aylssa POV

For fucks sake. we had to go italy now out of all times. also they disturbed our wonderful picnic like cmon were having fun. and they thought that we were celebrating my fosters death we were but like not fully. we hopped into a black SUV and we were heading to go to my house to grab stuff. it was dead silent then giovanni made the decision to talk.

" Can we have your address stella (star) "

" sure " then i gave him the address. it was my fosters house. it was fucking big but the thing is that they treated me like shit but had money. now that could be a lie on why i had such an expensive bike. see my parents were drug dealers so they made a lot of money

once we arrived they looked at each other with approving looks thinking i was raised good

once we arrived they looked at each other with approving looks thinking i was raised good. but boy they are wrong. i suffered every fucking day of my life. when i was younger i was left crying on the floor. i was helpless. its like every time i see them i freeze and i cant do anything about it. i pack my stuff and leave. i just took my favourite weapons and his them. i would ship the rest to italy.

once we reached the airport . it looked familiar and it was because it was my airport. alas we went to the private jets area as i got closer i was dumbfounded . the jet was stunning

" close your mouth flies might go in it " alexander chuckled

" close your mouth flies might go in it " alexander chuckled. i just shot him a glare then he stopped . i love having that effect on people. once we entered the inside was beautiful

once we got in i did some work and i took sleeping pills and pain killers then fell asleep

Thats all for now , anyways im sorry for not uploading for a while. i having exams and its fucking stress full. if theres something ur confused on just tell me. enjoy the reat of ur day

LOVE YA!!!!!