A Vampire?

.
.
.
(Nobody's pov)

He walks down the streets, shivering in the cold. He stops as he feels a pair of eyes watching him in the darkness of the night. He looked around to see nobody.

"Tsumu, whatcha lookin' for?", His twin brother, Osamu, asks.

Atsumu looks at Osamu in confusion. He could've sworn he felt someone watching.

"N-Nothin'..", he replied.

They both continue walking down the streets. Osamu was relaxed, but Atsumu had goosebumps all over.

"H-Hey, Samu.. Could ya stay over my apartment tonight?", Atsumu asks as he hopes for a good answer.

Osamu sighs. "Ya know I can't. Suna's waiting for me at home."

Atsumu hesitantly nods his head. They were both walking to Atsumu's apartment. Osamu suddenly had a call from Suna. He needed to get home immediately. Atsumu let Osamu go.

Osamu runs to his house, leaving Atsumu alone there. Shivers went down his spine.

Atsumu kept walking to his apartment in the cold. Well that was until he noticed someone in an alleyway. Atsumu, being the dumb and concerned blonde he is, went into the alleyway to check it out.

In there, he saw a guy panting as if he was extremely hungry. Atsumu looked at the dark-haired man in awe. He was beautiful. He had black hair as dark as night, black colored eyes and two moles above his eye.

"A-Are you ok, sir?", Atsumu asks worriedly.

That's when Atsumu noticed, this man was a vampire! And he seemed extremely hungry.

"G-Go.", the man said.

But for some reason, Atsumu didn't run. He became even more worried. He was told his whole life to stay away from vampires. And he did, until his brother started dating one. Since then, he always saw the good in vampires. And this time, he was going to help one.

"Y-You're a vampire, right? H-Here, I-I'll give you some of my blood.", Atsumu says.

The vampire looked at him in disbelief. Desperate for blood, the vampire reached out to Atsumu.

It all went dark in Atsumu's eyes.

.
.
.