Sunlight?

(Sakusa's POV)

.
.
.

I was in our room, reading. I have been rereading the same books over and over again. Maybe I should ask Tsumu to go and buy some more.

"OMIIIIIII!" And here comes the loud one.

"Omi! They made a scientific discovery!"

"Tsumu.. First of all, who's they? And second of all, why do you care and why should I care?"

"You dumbass. They made a discovery that vampires can go out in the sun!!"

I froze. Surely he's joking. Right? Vampires are known to be dark creatures. We have never tried to be out in the sun before..

"See Omi? This changes like everything! I already made plans for us to go outside. And-"

"Hold on just a moment. Are you serious? I mean, I just can't believe it."

I was flabbergasted to say the least.

"Yes! C'mon Omi!" He took my hand and brought me to the front door.

I was nervous and scared. Sunlight? Hell naw. But I guess, for Tsumu, I'll try..

We slowly stepped out into the sun, I closed my eyes. When I opened it, everything was so bright. I was truly shocked.

But nothing was brighter than what was in front of me right now. Atsumu Miya, in the sun. He shone so brightly, I thought I almost went blind. His eyes shone in the sunlight, and his skin glowed.

I stood there, staring at the most beautiful man in history. Until he snapped me back to reality.

"Omi? Why're you starin'? C'mon! Let's hang out today!" He smiled brightly, and I swear I saw an angel.

He took my hand and ran with me to the outside world. We stopped at a park. And a lot of people were there. My anxiety grew a bit, but Tsumu squeezed my hand in comfort.

We hung out for a bit. And let me tell you, Tsumu in the sunlight and the wind? Whew, you'll fall in love in an instant. Bro could choke me and I'd say thank you. If this a dream, never wake me up.

I can't even deny it, he's amazingly pretty in the sunlight. He looks like he just stole the sun's spotlight and placed it on him instead.

"Oh, Omi! I wanna show you something! We gotta hurry tho."

He took my hand and we hurriedly ran to...the beach? He sat down and told me to do the same, so I did.

And as if on cue, the sunset happened. I have never seen one before in my entire life. It was beautiful. But never as beautiful as Atsumu.

"It's pretty huh Omi? I wish this moment could last forever.." He rested his head on my shoulder.

I looked at him in awe and maybe..love? I smiled softly. "Yeah, Tsumu.. Me too."

We spent an hour there admiring the sunset while enjoying each other's company.. It was amazingly peaceful..

Thats when I realized.. I love him.. My sun. My Tsumu...

.
.
.

This chapter is so short ugh. I'm getting writers block so suggestions are open :)

Also, question. Would you like a slow burn or a straight off the bat relationship?

I hope you enjoy this so far!

-Author <3