A Visitor?!

.
.
.

(Sakusa's POV)

I was chilling in the living room. It was.. unusually quiet. Usually, Tsumu would be fussing or being loud about something right now. But I'm not complaining. I like the silence.

"HOLY SHIT, OMI!!!"

Aaaand I jinxed it. Ugh, fuck my life.

Atsumu came running over to me. He looked surprised but happy.

"Omi! My brother's comin' ta visit! Omg, we have to prepare. Wait, what would he do if he saw ya. Fuck, we gotta come up with an explanation." Atsumu said in one breath.

Woah what? I was so confused as he went on with his rambling.

"Hold up. Back up a little. You have a brother?" I looked at him, asking a very genuine question.

He stopped and looked at me like I said the most stupid thing ever. "Oh nooo, I have a pet bro. Of course I have a brother, ya dumbass!"

I was dumbfounded. "Okaaay. Just relax. Your brother will probably understand."

He took a deep breath. "Yeah, yer right Omi."

We relaxed in the living room for a while.

.
.
.

The doorbell rang. And the second it does, Atsumu starts to panic.

"Holy shit, Omi. Ok. Ya stay here. And don't go anywhere." He said as if I was going to disappear out of nowhere.

He went to the front door and opened it to reveal a... gray-haired version of Atsumu. At first, I thought I was tripping. But then I looked again and saw that he looked exactly like Atsumu. Probably his twin..

When Atsumu's twin (??) saw me, he narrowed his eyes. "Tsumu, who's the Michael Jackson wannabe?"

Michael Jackson wannabe?? Oh this man is asking for a death wish. And it's not helping that Atsumu is laughing his ass off.

"Ugh, the name's Sakusa." I glared at Atsumu's twin.

He glared back. The room was filled with silence and awkward yet very powerful tension. Until Atsumu broke the silence.

"Mkaay. Uh, Samu meet Omi. Omi, meet Samu. Omi's just living with me cause of...a uh.. It's a long story. Heh, don't question it."

Samu nodded. Samu's a weird name. It's probably Asamu or Osamu??

(Insert audible but not that audible gasp in Omi's mind) Osamu Dazai from Bsd?? Ahem, anyways.

"Uh huh, nice to meet you Samu?" I looked at him weirdly

"Don't call me that. Call me Osamu." He looked at me up and down as if he was judging me.

"Okay. Y'all get along while I take some snacks." Atsumu went to the kitchen.

Osamu looked around before looking at me. He then got closer to me, his gaze piercing.

"I don't know what yer business with Tsumu is and I don't care. But if I find out ya hurt him, I will let the sunlight fall on ya and use your remains as fillings for my onigiri. Got it?"

He is surprisingly scary..

"How'd you know I'm a vampire?"

"You look like one, and those fangs are very obvious. You also smell like blood. It's not rocket science."

Ah.. I get it. I nodded. And as if on cue, Atsumu walked in.

"There aren't any snacks so I gotcha tea."

Osamu acted like nothing happened. That man is scarier than any vampire I've seen.

.
.
.

It was time for Osamu to go home. Before he did, he shot a gaze at me that seemed to say "I'm watching you.".

Now I know not to mess with Atsumu...