Atsumu Miya.

.
.
.

(Atsumu's POV)

I woke up. Did I just fall asleep again..? Wait, I just realized.. How does he know my address?

I look at him with shock and confusion. Then, I just decided to ask later as he is still sleeping. I got up and went to the bathroom. My body hurts so bad. I collapse on the floor. I groan in pain. Why does this have to happen to me?

.
.
.

(Sakusa's POV)

I wake up to an empty spot beside me. Where's that blondie? Suddenly I hear groaning in the bathroom. Is he alright?!

I knock on the door with impatience and worry. Wait, why am I even feeling this way? I don't even know his name.

"Oi, you in there?", I said impatiently.

He opened the door, but he looked like a mess.

"H-Hey-", he says before he collapses in my arms.

I would normally feel disgusted because I'm a germaphobe. But for some reason, I feel ok with him. No, more than ok. I feel safe with him.

.
.
.

(Nobody POV)

Sakusa carried Atsumu to bed. He inspects Atsumu's body for any suspicious things that he might have to look out for. He then came to the conclusion that Atsumu is just blood drained.

He walks around the house, leaving Atsumu in his room all by himself. Sakusa looks at every ornament, decoration, pictures, and object. He then came across a picture of Atsumu with...an Atsumu doppelganger? He pushed that thought away and just thought that they were related.

Sakusa came across another picture. This time, it was Atsumu with someone else. The man Atsumu was with in the picture had grey-ish hair, grey eyes, and had a calm look..

(Hi, Author here. Just confirming that that is not Osamu. I don't support the idea of incest 😭)

In the picture, they both looked intimate. As if they were both in love. Sakusa looked at the picture with this unknown feeling. Was it envy? Sakusa didn't know what he was feeling. He left the picture alone and went back to Atsumu's room.

.
.
.

(Atsumu's POV)

Ugh.. Did I fall asleep again? What happened?

I was surprised to see Sakusa sitting on a chair next to my bed. He was holding a glass?

"Sakusa?", I say his name in confusion.

He immediately looked at me and gave me a glass of water. He signals at me, telling me that I should drink. I drink the water.

"Hey. What's your name?", Sakusa says out of the blue.

I was surprised at first. Then I slowly opened my mouth and said..

"Atsumu Miya..."