#FRIENDSHIPS [1]

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.ೃ nyla's friendships inside SKZ.ೃ

BANG CHAN X NYLA

🐺 CHANYLA 🦦

.ೃ - Father figure ,, comfort person

.ೃ - nyla doesn't really like physical touch but she'll always let Chan hug her because it makes him happy. nyla joined the group and debuted when she was 15, Chan was scared it would be hard for her but it wasn't. When he asked her about it she said it was because he was there. The girl had always found it hard to open up to people but she found it easy with Chan, he was so open and understanding, it made her feel more safe than she's ever felt. Ever since their debut nyla and Bang Chan have shared all their worries with each other, so both have become a support system for the other. Bang Chan is extremely proud of the maknae, when asked about her he always brightens and starts beaming. He always says she doesn't act like the youngest, seeing as she's so mature and protective of the members , so he always tries to act like a kid with her since she's still young. Considering he's quite older than her, nyla looks up to Chan as a role model and always trusts him in situations when she doesn't know what to do. She admitted that she sees Chan as a sort of father figure, because of the caring role he's taken on for the girl. Bang chan and lee know are the only two people nyla has ever cried to because she doesn't feel like she has to protect them since they already do that for her.

LEE KNOW  X NYLA

LEE KNOW  X  NYLA

🐰 NYLEE  🦦

.ೃ - big brother and little sister ,, happy place