#3 - TOGETHER

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

2015

It was the new year, Hye-Ji and Jungwon had already been friends for a few months. They had gotten extremely close over time. Close to the point where they couldn't imagine life without each other. Jungwon was sunshine for Hye-Ji, he made her happy when she wasn't and gave her another reason to keep going. He was the only reason she was still in Korea, he was the reason she wasn't lonely in life, the reason she smiled. It felt like her soul matched his, like all these years she had been living with half of herself missing, but now she was whole.

Jungwon had always had friends, good ones too but none of them compared to Hye-ji. She was kind, caring and honest, she was everything he needed. Hye-Ji was always there for Jungwon, anytime he needed her. She was his rock. No one made him laugh like she did. He was the happiest he's ever been because of her. He truly believes they were meant to meet, and will always say that. To him their friendship was destined, fated.

They met up on the way to school every morning, had their classes together and then walked to the bus stop together, sometimes Hye-Ji went to Jungwon's house or they went to Hye-Ji's dorm, but mostly they went to his house. Hye-Ji wasn't meant to let anyone into her dorm, especially not someone from a different company, but they always found ways to sneak him in, and that's what they were doing today. The two had just gotten of the bus and were now walking to the company building "I like your hair like this" Jungwon told her, holding onto his back pack straps
"Wavy?" She asked, looking at him while he nodded "I put it in two plaits last night. It was getting on my nerves so I had to put tie it back, I was so close to just chopping it off"
He laughed "if you ever actually cut your hair off, please tell me first so I can stop you"
"What are you trying to say here, Won?" She exclaimed, looking at him with wide eyes "trying to say I wouldn't look good with short hair?"
He laughed and looked at the ground "no" he laughed "I'm saying that you look nice with long hair"
"Don't believe you" she sighed "you're a liar"
"I am not!" He exclaimed
"Yes you are" she exhaled, shaking her head slowly "you, Yang Jungwon, are lying to me"
"I would never" he said, with a smile "I swear on everything!" He exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air
Hye-ji sighed and linked her arm through his "I'll just have to believe you" she said with a smile "but only because you're my only friend and without you I would be lonely"
Jungwon laughed "you're so lucky to have me" he said, looking at the sky with a smile "and I'm lucky to have you, Hye-Ji" the two smiled and continued to walk towards the building that was a minute away.

The two got into the building and quickly walked up the stairs, checking around each corner "quickly!" She exclaimed, laughing as they ran through the hallway. Jungwon gripped into his back pack as they ran, trying to keep up with her "hurry up! You're so slow" she laughed
Jungwon laughed and started running faster "shut up!" He laughed, passing her "This way" he said, turning the corner
"I know, Won!" She exclaimed, laughing "it's my dorm" she laughed, following him
"Just have to make sure" he said as he stopped in front of her door "hurry up, hurry up" he said, jumping on the spot as Hye-Ji put the key in the door
"I am" she laughed, turning the key "okay, come in" they both walked into the dorm and she closed the door "I swear it's only a matter of time before we get caught"
"It gets scarier everytime" he sighed "I don't know what I'd do if JYP started yelling at me"
"I'd get kicked out" she said "but, oh well" she shrugged
He laughed and put his bag on the floor before lying on her bed "every time I come here, your bed gets comfier" he exhaled
"One good thing about this place is that the beds are comfy" she said "i'll give JYP that" the two laughed and Hye-Ji sat beside him. After a while of talking they did their homework together. Hye-Ji hated doing homework, so much that Jungwon had to bribe her with ice cream. Every time they did homework together the next day Jungwon would buy her an ice cream on the way to school, it was a tradition.

After a few hours Jungwon had to leave for dinner at his house. The both of them raced down the corridor and left the building "bye, Won" she said, hugging the boy
"Bye" he smiled, hugging her back "see you tomorrow, JiJi" he waved as he walked off
"Don't forget my ice cream!" She exclaimed, cupping her mouth so he could hear her better
"I won't!" He laughed, waving again "see you tomorrow!"
"See you!" She waved again before walking back into the building and going to her dorm. Immediately she laid down on her bed and fell asleep. After an hour she woke up and went to shower, quickly she washed her face and brushed her teeth. She tried to go back to sleep again but she couldn't so in the end she just laid on her bad, staring at the ceiling in silence.