#19 - IZ*ONE

Nyla was sitting beside Jun Han and Jungwon on the couch while the other members sat on the floor in front of them

Nyla was sitting beside Jun Han and Jungwon on the couch while the other members sat on the floor in front of them. Since the start of the show they would all come together and watch. It was really weird for nyla to see Sakura in an environment like that, but she was so proud of her. It was the final episode of Sakura's survival show, so they were all on the edge of their seats. The episode was airing live so they would be finding out if Sakura would debut with the rest of the world "I'm so nervous" Jungwon sighed, fidgeting in his seat
"Same" Jeongin nodded. The rest stayed quiet watching the screen intently.

They had been watching it for a while and now it was the time when the debut members were going to be announced. Nyla sat up straight and gripped onto Jungwon's hand, he squeezed it back two times and sent her a small, reassuring smile. Jun han looked over at her and noticed how she was trying to take deep breaths but was struggling. He put his hand on her knee to make her look up at him, she turned to look at him with worried eyes "it's okay" he whispered softly "I promise, it'll be okay"
Nyla nodded and smiled softly "thanks, Jun han"

They all waited nervously for the results. The room was silent as they all watched the TV. Nyla was still gripping onto Jungwon's hand, anxiously waiting for Sakuras name to be called.

They all watched as 10 other contestants cried out of gratitude and happiness "please" nyla whispered under her breath as second and first place was being announced "1st place, Jang Wonyoung! 2nd place, Miyawaki Sakura!" They all jumped up and started cheering with massive smiles. Tears started to fall down nyla's cheeks as she watched Sakura set forward and take the microphone "I want to thank everyone who supported me" she said with a smile and teary eyes "I especially want to thank someone who I met back home in 2009" Nyla started to smile wider as she realized Sakura was talking about her "over the years I have known her she has supported me unconditionally and I know that without her I wouldn't be here today. I love you, Hye-Ji and I'll be back soon" she said, tears streaming from her eyes. She continued her speech, thanking the judges and the contestants, finishing with a promise that she'll be the best she can be.

A few days later nyla was going to meet her at the train station. Since the finale they had spoken over the phone every day. Nyla was so proud of Sakura and she kept telling her. The girl was sat in the car looking out the window to see when they would get to the place.

After half an hour nyla arrived at the train station. She got out of the car quickly and started searching for Sakura. She hurriedly looked around for her, asking any one she could see if they knew if her train had arrived yet. After a few minutes of looking she finally spotted her. They both started walking towards eachother with massive smiles. Once they met they both threw their arms around eachother "Kura!" Nyla exclaimed, hugging the girl tightly "I'm so proud of you, you made it!"
Sakura smiled at her with bright eyes "I couldn't have done it without you" she exhaled "my little sister" she beamed, rubbing nyla's head
Nyla smiled at her, she loved when Sakura called her her little sister, it made her feel safe.

The two then went to look at Sakura's new dorm. They both just layed in her new room for hours, talking about how good their lives were going to be now.