#2 - Gloves & Genes 2

Nathan: Nervous So, uhh Doc... I kinda got a funny thing to talk about with you.

Primell: If this is about R&Dimitri's, I'm still considering the idea, Nathaniel; it's not certain.

Nathan: Actually, it's about something else. Awkward laughter followed by a throat-clearing It's actually about my brother... heh.

Primell:  What about him kiddo?

Primell: What about him kiddo?

Nathan: Well, he's kind of got this thing, and it's...

Primell: Oh, What did something happen to him, or did he need my help with any- 

Nathan: Well, it's more like a request from me. He shakes off his nervous chatter and begins to speak normally Ya see Doc, My brother is a big deal in the Small Cough Boxing world. 

Primell: Hold on kid, Takes off his glasses and rubs his face So you just now telling me about how your brother is a boxer, and just NOW I'm hearing about this?

Nathan: Begins to act frantic  Well, it's kind of a thing I'm not open about! But I think you're cool and Mutters and kinda my only real friend...Speaks normally So I figured that I would say that big bro Sanla is a boxer! 

Primell:  Eyebrow raised  Wait, wait, wait. Your brother is Alero Sanla. THE Alero Sanla! He laughs and steadies his glasses Look kid, I appreciate the joke but that guy is a young monster, and your- Glare from Nathan, Small shutter and calms down Umm... You're serious???

Nathan: Yeah doc Takes out his wallet and shows him a photo of him and his brother together along with his brother's coach after the first match of Alero's career My bro has been boxing ever since he was 19, Wraps up his wallet it was the only way He could provide for us and thankfully Smiles It's been working pretty well so far. Granted some people have helped us before in big ways, but it's mainly been up to him to keep both of us afloat. He wanted me to be in education and learn some useful skills Points to Primell which you can say how well that's going. Chuckles and relaxes  So, I figured I'd ask and see if you would interested in joining me in watching a match of his later this month. Would you?

Silent and stunned by Nathan's words, he never heard of his background. Though Ntahan was always a more open person, he never revealed his past to most.

Primell: Well... I'm not saying no, but give me some time to see if I could fit the match into my schedule.

Nathan: Dramaticly lays himself on Primell's desk Aww come on Doc! It would mean the world to me! Just this once! Please!!! Begging hands I'll do anything!!!

Pexer then gets an idea, followed by a smirk, Nathan turns his head and looks toward his professor with a raised eyebrow

Primell: Anything Nathaniel? Clicks one of his pens