#8 - Inspiration & Ignition 2

The countdown has just started, and Alero is observing Montana for any signs of movement. The countdown begins, and the crowd joins with the referee.

Referee: Alero! To a neutral corner! Now! Alero obliges 1! 2! 3! Montana hasn't moved an inch 4! 5! 

Nathan: Just stop the count ref! My bro easily knocked him out cold for the next year! There's no way he's getting up! Smiling and excited Once he's rested, my bro's gonna challenge the international title! 

Primell: I still can't believe he did it! With such speedy retribution, I am completely in awe of his accomplishments! Joyed, then has a realization. Wait, International title? I thought he was going to challenge the world title after this match.

Nathan: Relizes as well Oh yeah. Oh right! They say world title, but it's considered an international title. But since the belt is world-recognized, they get away with calling it a world title. Awkward smile and chuckle, Primell, though confused, nods in understanding

Referee:  6! 7!

Alero: Breathing heavily and watching the countdown  There's no chance he will get up. Sure, we are still in round one, but the damage I did was too much for him. Looking towards Marvis as he smiles in approval I've won. No doubt n- 

Announcer: MONTANA IS ON HIS FEET! MONTANA EVANS IS STANDING AFTER ALL OF THOSE VICIOUS BLOWS!!! 

Alero: WHAT?!? As the amazement falls onto Alero, Montana is standing, fatigued but still alive! This guy...How...?

Referee:  8! Grabbing Montana's gloves Montana, are you alright? Can you continue? Montana's body is worn out by the damage, wobbling, and shaking from exhaustion Montana! Montana, Can you go on? Yes or no? 9!

Montana: I...I...I ca...

Alero: Fearful Stay down...Stay down!

Marvis: 5...4...3...2...1. As Marvis finishes the countdown, Montana coughs up blood, and immediately plummets to the ground, as he screams from the agony that he was suppressing, The referee signals the match's end, and points to Alero.

Announcer:  THE MATCH IS OVER!!! ALERO SANLA IS THE VICTOR!!! The crowd cheers as the announcer says those words and the joy is felt throughout the arena. Then it finally hits Alero.

With a proud scream of relief and happiness, He celebrates his victory and the accomplishments he made today

With a proud scream of relief and happiness, He celebrates his victory and the accomplishments he made today. ALERO SANLA HS MADE HISTORY TONIGHT! He's now in line for the title!!!

Alero: I DID IT!!!  After this draining 2 minutes and 57 seconds, Alero collapses onto the canvas

Marvis:  Aw hell! He rushes over to Alero's body, as he fades out from exhaustion. Get up, Son! Get up! UP! UP!...