11-20

Chapter 11 Lu Ning, who do you choose?

  Other dishes are more difficult to describe.

  But several people looked at each other, thinking that Lu Ning's scrambled eggs with tomatoes was at the bottom. It seemed that no matter how bad their grades were, they couldn't be any worse?

  Everyone has a vote per dish, which means a dish can get up to seven votes.

  As a result, after more than half of the voting, everyone saw a lonely person next to the scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

  Not a single ticket.

  Fans of Actor Gu almost cried when they saw this scene!

  [They went too far, why didn't they vote for my brother! ]

  [Brother's scrambled eggs with tomatoes look delicious! At least tomatoes are still tomatoes, and eggs are still eggs! 】

  【There is an inside story! It's too much! ]

  Gu Jinzhi was the second to last person to vote. When he saw that he didn't have a single vote, he twitched the corner of his mouth and silently cast a vote for himself.

  Netizens immediately felt that this picture was so sad!

  But at this moment, a slender white hand stretched out, scrambled eggs for tomatoes, and cast another vote!
  Netizens suddenly became excited.

  【Why? It turned out to be Lu Ning! 】

  Among the viewers of the live broadcast, Gu Jinzhi's fans accounted for a large number. One moment everyone was crying for his brother, and the next moment they saw Lu Ning casting a precious vote for his brother.

  [Could Lu Ning know that her brother cooked that dish? ]

  [I don't care, she voted for her brother anyway, I'm very happy! ]

  [Thank you Lu Ning]

  The trend on the Internet is quietly changing, and this season's live broadcast of the love variety show has also come to an end.

  Announce the number of votes for each dish!

  Everyone casts a vote for their dish, so each dish gets a maximum of seven votes and a minimum of one vote.

  The braised pork dish was well done and got five votes, which is a lot.

  However, the grilled fish dish got seven votes!
  "Did you make that grilled fish?" Ouyang Mengmeng said to the male guest with a smile, "The grilled fish is so delicious. It's worthy of learning from it." The male guest was a little confused, "

  Then "I didn't cook that grilled fish, I did the braised pork."

  "What?"

  Before, the guests were not allowed to reveal what they had cooked, but now that the votes have been cast, they can naturally say so.

  The first place was grilled fish, the second place was braised pork, then there was a dish that got four votes, three dishes got two votes, and one dish got one vote.

  Gu Jinzhi looked at his ranking, then turned to look at Lu Ning, "Why did you vote for me?"

  When he tasted it, he realized that he had mistaken the sugar for salt.

  But since the time has expired, there is no way to make another one. After tasting it, those people didn't vote for him, but Gu Jinzhi understood.

  But why did Lu Ning vote for such sweet tomatoes and scrambled eggs?
  Lu Ning looked in Ouyang Mengmeng's direction, "Because I share the same problem with you."

  Gu Jinzhi raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

  Lu Ning said, "My salt was also replaced with sugar, but I found out in advance. That's all."

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  No, why can't he understand?

  At this time, the host announced the final result, "This season's winner, Lu Ning!"

  "What?!" The other guests were stunned. They looked at Lu Ning in surprise.

  Ouyang Mengmeng stood up even more excitedly, "No way! That grilled fish was definitely not made by Lu Ning!" Not

  only the guests present had this suspicion, but also the audience in front of the screen. at this point.

  They didn't see Lu Ning's cooking process with their own eyes, they only saw the results. They also saw that this dish was selected with seven votes, which meant that the grilled fish must taste quite good!

  [Although I am very grateful to Lu Ning for voting for my brother, is the secret operation too much? 】

  【The program team is so bad! ]

  [ I guess this program was invested by the Lu family. ]

  [Oh, after becoming the eldest lady of the Lu family, she is indeed extraordinary! 】

  At this time, Lu Anan was sitting in the living room watching the live broadcast. When she saw a group of people online scolding Lu Ning, the corners of her mouth were raised proudly.

  At this time, the door of the villa opened, and people came in one after another with black leather bags.

  Lu Anan immediately pinched himself, and then walked over to greet Lu with red eyes.

  Seeing her daughter's uncomfortable face, she was a little confused, "An'an, what's wrong? Are you feeling unwell?"

  Lu An'an had tears in her eyes and shook her head, "I'm fine, I'm just so angry. Dad, what are you doing to Lu Ning?" So good, she had an accident, and I went to the hospital to see her, but you see her... She didn't know what she said to the show crew under your banner, and ended up asking a chef to cook for her. You see, she was scolded by netizens This is so unpleasant!"

  Lu Xu frowned, walked to the projection screen, and looked at the barrage posted by netizens scrolling on it, and the corners of his mouth twitched with anger!
  He was very angry, "The Lu family hasn't recognized her yet!"

  Lu An'an said quickly, "Dad, don't be angry, she probably wants to go back to the Lu family too much, that's why she behaves like this. In fact, it's not easy for her. I I heard that the entertainment industry is in chaos. She must be having a hard time." "

  I asked her to quit the entertainment industry, but she ended up embarrassing me! There is no way she can enter this family!"

  Lu An An was very proud after hearing this.

  At this moment, the host's face appeared on the live broadcast screen.

  "I think everyone is curious whether this dish was cooked by Lu Ning himself. Because it was a live broadcast before, every guest had to have a camera. We couldn't just focus on one person, but we recorded it. The guests The whole process of cooking. Come on, the director, help me switch to the video of Lu Ning cooking."

  After a while, the screen switched to the small kitchen where Lu Ning was cooking before. She started washing and chopping vegetables, and in one step One step, the movement is skillful, clean and neat, and the last step is like grilled fish that can smell the aroma through the screen. That's it.

  Netizens are dumbfounded!

  The grilled fish was really made by Lu Ning?

  Lu Anan in front of the screen was also dumbfounded. She quickly raised her head and saw that the anger on her father's face disappeared instantly.

  Even with a little pride?
  She quickly said awkwardly, "Ah, I didn't know the truth was like this. Those netizens said before that Lu Ning never touched Yang Chun Shui." Lu Wei had calmed down by this time. He looked at his little daughter and said, "

  No. The left one is Lu Ning's and the right one is Lu Ning's. You have to call her sister, do you understand?" "

  Dad, I understand." Lu Anan lowered her head, hiding the depression in her eyes, but her nails dug into her palms.

  And netizens here suddenly realized that Lu Ning could actually cook!

  Everyone apologized to her and blamed her wrongly.

  But there is still a part of Lu Ninghei who insists on being weird, saying that this dish has no technical content, and that he doesn't know how long Lu Ning has been learning and practicing.

  It is the controversy over Lu Ning's cooking that has once again increased the number of online viewers by a point, far exceeding that of various other variety shows!
  The host laughed and threw another big surprise, which made all the netizens and guests nervous.

  Because she said to Lu Ning, "Teacher Lu, this time you won first place, you have priority to choose a male guest as your partner, and we will do tasks together when the next season starts. Excuse me, have you thought about this candidate? ?"

   Guess who Sister Ning will choose?