131-140

Chapter 131

  Lu Ning's eyes suddenly shrank!
  When she realized what it was, her first reaction was to reach into the fire and dig it out!
  But when Gu Jinzhi realized what she was going to do, his heart twitched even more. He had no time to hide himself, so he moved faster to stop Lu Ning!

  "Lu Ning, are you crazy? That's fire!" "

  But that's our marriage certificate!" Lu Ning tried to push Gu Jinzhi away, but she saw that two-thirds of the marriage certificate had been burned. !
  I don't know if the remaining one-third will be used.

  But after Gu Jinzhi heard Lu Ning's words, his heart was suddenly hit by something!

  She didn't even want her hand for their marriage certificate!

  The sky seemed to be filled with fireworks immediately.

  Every firework blooms in the shape of a heart!
  His eyes were full of emotion, and with a strong twist, he directly pulled Lu Ning, who was struggling to retrieve the burning marriage certificate, into his arms!
  Lu Ning: "..."

  Lu Ning's fist unclenched, then clenched, then unclenched, then clenched again.

  "Gu Jinzhi, let go!"

  "Lu Ning, I like you too."

  "..."

  Lu Ning froze on the spot, her pupils suddenly shrank, filled with disbelief.

  What the hell?
  What is Gu Jinzhi talking about?
  This wasn't the first time someone had confessed to Lu Ning. In the last days, a man also said to Lu Ning, "I like you." But later, in order to survive, the man stabbed Lu Ning back.

  Although Lu Ning was not dead at that time, she was heartbroken.

  Love is the most illusory thing in the last days, and it is also the most luxurious thing.

  But now, with the man in front of her hugging her and telling her that he liked her, Lu Ning felt that her frozen heart seemed to be melting.

  But, this is not a good sign!
  Having love means having a weakness!

  Lu Ning suddenly pushed Gu Jinzhi away. She turned around and rushed to the fire. It was good, the marriage certificate had been burned down to the dregs.

  She suddenly became confused.

  Chaos means losing control and being unable to control it, but this is what Lu Ning is least willing to accept!

  Because, the queen of the apocalypse does not need love.

  Lu Ning turned around and went back to the tent. She didn't even look back at Gu Jinzhi's shocked face. After sitting down, she drank a large bottle of cold water. Lu Ning took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

  Jiang Rou saw that Lu Ning was not in good condition, "Xiao Ning, what's wrong with you?" "

  I'm a little tired. Go next door and ask Jin Baoyuan and the others to keep watch first. I'll keep watch in the middle of the night." "

  You're very busy today, rest first ." Well, I'll just let Brother Jin and the others keep watch." Jiang Rou also felt a little sorry for Lu Ning. She always felt like she was blocking everything. Today she didn't even feel like she came to the wilderness to survive. She just felt like she was in the wilderness with a few friends. BBQ.

  It's all because Lu Ning took care of everything.

  Jiang Rou came out of the tent and found Jin Baoyuan and Jack Tang Linyu squatting outside.

  She was confused, "Hey, how did you know you were going out to watch the night? By the way, Xiao Tang, you are still young, go in and have a rest, and let the two of them watch the night first." Tang Linyu shook his head, "I don't want to face that person alone

  . His face is so scary, it reminds me of my dad's gloomy face when my mom went shopping with her best friend and didn't come back all day."

  Jiang Rou's mouth twitched, what a metaphor.

  Jin Baoyuan coughed lightly and whispered, "Xiaorou, what's going on? Did Brother Gu and Lu Ning have a fight just now?"

  It happened that at this time Jack was pulling at the fire, and he used a stick to push something away. He came out and said, "Look, does this look like some small notebook was burned?"

  Jiang Rou and Jin Baoyuan looked over at the same time. Both of them stared at each other in horror.

  Damn it!

  Sure enough, we had a quarrel!

  They were so noisy that they burned the marriage certificate!
  Now, Jiang Rou didn't dare to go back to the tent!

  She always felt that Xiao Ning loved Gu Jinzhi so much. At this time, she must be crying under her sleeping bag!
  Such a proud Xiao Ning will definitely not let anyone see her when she cries!

  The final result was that the four of them squatted outside together to watch the night.

  And is Lu Ning crying now?

  not at all.

  Lu Ning was staring at a scorpion. Scorpions are non-venomous but have very big pincers. The scorpion was so noisy today that it randomly sneaked into a tent, intending to scare these stupid humans.

  It's best to get rid of them.

  But it encountered difficulties.

  Lu Ning expressionlessly grasped the scorpion's vitals, opened the tent curtain, and threw it out.

  I don't know which one this is, or in other words, it seems that after the marriage certificate was burned, bad luck has found Lu Ning again!
  There were bugs lying in the drinking water, a big hole was exposed in the sleeping bag, and these non-venomous but terrifying bugs all burrowed into Lu Ning's tent as if they had made an appointment!
  Lu Ning sat up with a frown on her face. She casually picked up a rubber band and tied her long hair into a ponytail. She then lifted the curtain and walked out of the tent!

  There were four sleepy night watchers squatting in front of the fire. They saw Lu Ning angrily walking towards the tent next to him, lifting the curtain and walking in!

  Jin Baoyuan swallowed nervously, "Did Lu Ning go to beat Brother Gu?"

  Jiang Rou was not sure, "Probably, probably, it's unlikely... right?"

  A child named Tang Linyu was poking the little boy on the beach with a small wooden stick. Playing with crabs, "Hitting means kissing, scolding, and love."

  Finally, Jack raised his head and added, "If you can't fight, then sleep in clothes!"

  ...

  When Lu Ning rushed into Gu Jinzhi's tent, she found that the other party was not sleeping either.

  He turned his back to Lu Ning, not knowing what he was looking at.

  Thinking about it, this variety show is quite inhumane. I confiscated my mobile phone. How can modern people spend this long night?
  All he could hear was the sound of waves, the chirping of insects, the grinding of teeth, the sound of P...

  Hearing the sound, Gu Jinzhi thought it was Jin Baoyuan and the others who had returned, but they didn't move. Lu Ning suspected that he had fallen asleep while sitting up.

  So she circled around and walked directly to the opposite side of Gu Jinzhi.

  Movie King Gu, who had been sitting here and doubting his life for more than an hour, suddenly saw the object of his suspicion suddenly appear in front of him. At the same time, there was a scorpion lying on the other person's head!
  Gu Jinzhi stood up.

  Lu Ning frowned. She took a step forward and said very seriously, "Gu Jinzhi, let's talk!"

  Lu Ning decided to have a showdown with Gu Jinzhi. The two of them could obviously cooperate and talk about anything, but feelings were too much. It's dangerous. If the other party were more sensible, they wouldn't talk easily.

  Gu Jinzhi pursed his lips. How could he ever be depressed?

  I looked around and happened to see a wooden stick that was left over from when I was sharpening a fork during the day.

  He took the stick in his hand.

  Lu Ning narrowed her eyes slightly when she saw his things... What do you mean, you don't want to talk, you just want to do something?
  "Don't move." Gu Jinzhi was very nervous because he didn't know whether the scorpion was poisonous or not, so he didn't dare to disturb the scorpion.

  When Lu Ning heard this, she looked incredulous.

  You want to hit me, but you won't let me move?

  Do you think I'm a fool?