111-120

Chapter 111

  When Gu Jinzhi said this, he felt a little guilty.

  He knew that Lu Ning was very attached to him, and the two of them had just received their wedding certificates and could not hold a wedding. Announcement to the public was already enough to aggrieve her.

  But this meeting of Dingsheng's senior management was very important and he had to be present.

  Lu Ning would be very disappointed.

  As a result, Gu Jinzhi raised his head and found that Lu Ning's eyes lit up and the corners of his mouth raised.

  "Okay!"

  She actually smiled? !

  Gu Jinzhi frowned slightly and soon felt relieved. Look, he was indeed unhappy.

  They all smiled happily!

  He added, "I will rush there as soon as possible."

  "Okay."

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi misunderstood the whole process. Lu Ning was thinking of some way to separate from Gu Jinzhi to see if bad luck would come.

  If bad luck does not recur, it proves that the marriage certificate is valid.

  She can't always pester Gu Jinzhi, right?
  People with good tempers probably can't stand it, let alone Gu Jinzhi with such a bad temper.

  So after dinner, the two parted ways, and Lu Ning took Jiang Rou and Su Xiaocha with her to the airport.

  Originally, Su Xiaocha didn't dare to come. After the matter was revealed last time, she was always worried that Lu Ning would abandon her.

  This time she also told Jiang Rou that she would stay to look after Bai Caifeng and Nuomi, but Jiang Rou said to her, you are worried that Xiao Ning will fire you, so shouldn't you stay with her and behave well this time?
  So even though Su Xiaocha was very afraid of Lu Ning, she came with her this time. Like a little quail, she was responsible for running around checking in luggage and other things.

  Jiang Rou said helplessly, "Xiao Ning, are you wrong? Is this girl really very powerful? If it's all pretending, then her acting skills are too good. I can help her make her debut."

  " There is no conflict between timidity and background. There is no conflict between a genius girl and a coward."

  Su Xiaocha knows many things. In addition to being specially trained at a very young age, she is also very talented personally. For example, playing the piano.

  Although it is said that God rewards hard work, as long as a talented person is willing to work hard, he will easily surpass those who only work hard.

  But if Su Xiaocha is talented and her family is extremely well-off, then why does she appear incognito in front of Lu Ning and the others?

  It can only be said that no one is perfect, and no one is perfect in anything in the world.

  There was still half an hour before boarding the plane. Suddenly, a group of people who looked like fans came over. Lu Ning didn't feel anything at all. On the contrary, Jiang Rou had brought Guan Ting before, and she had also been popular for a while, so she suddenly became nervous.

  "It's strange, how come there are fans here! Xiao Ning, we..."

  "Probably not here for me."

  Lu Ning and the other three were fully armed. In addition to her wearing sunglasses, she could feel her strong aura. No fans showed up.

  The most important thing is that Lu Ning knows that she is not that popular yet.

  Although Lian Zong had a tendency to become popular before, its popularity has also dropped now. The subsequent popularity was not only due to Guan Ting, but also to Gu Jinzhi.

  It's not that Lu Ning doesn't have fans, but like some artists, she won't announce her whereabouts to her fans. For example, she hasn't made an official announcement about this wilderness survival variety show.

  The program team only announced the list of guests on the official WeChat account today, but because there are a hundred people, the fermentation time is not that short.

  Jiang Rou was stunned when she saw Lu Ning being so calm. After more than a minute, she realized that these fans were not here for Lu Ning.

  It turned out that he was here for Ouyang Mengmeng.

  "Ouyang Mengmeng is so popular now?" Su Xiaocha couldn't hold back her voice, mainly because she was too surprised.

  Jiang Rou's eyebrows darkened, "She is now relying on the second young master, and the company is also promoting the second young master. And now there is a gimmick that Ouyang Mengmeng is in love with the second young master." "Really?" "Haha."

  In the entertainment industry, there are so many truths, they are just using each other.

  However, it might be true love.

  But it has nothing to do with Lu Ning.

  Over there, Ouyang Mengmeng faced a reporter and said with a sweet smile, "Don't talk nonsense. I don't have any close relationship with Second Young Master Lin." "

  Mengmeng, don't be humble. You have been with me all this time." Er Shao Lin is inseparable. He has something to do this time, so he didn't go with you." "

  That's right, Mengmeng, I heard that this wilderness survival variety show is very exciting and the scene is huge. Can you tell me a little bit about it? ?"

  Ouyang Mengmeng covered her mouth and smiled, "That's not possible. We have a confidentiality clause. You will know when you read it." Several

  reporters kept asking Ouyang Mengmeng about her relationship with Lin Ji. Although Ouyang Mengmeng said it was okay, she revealed some small details from time to time, such as the two of them having dinner together, and Lin Ji giving her a birthday gift.

  The reporters received the signal and immediately knew what to write when they got back. Finally, after Ouyang Mengmeng took photos with the fans, she waved goodbye to everyone.

  "I won't waste everyone's time. We are about to board the plane."

  At this time, Ouyang Mengmeng's assistant discovered Lu Ning and others, and she immediately told Ouyang Mengmeng about this in a low voice.

  Ouyang Mengmeng glanced over.

  She suddenly said in surprise, "Hey, the person over there looks familiar. Could it be Lu Ning?"

  When the entertainment reporters heard this, they all turned around instantly. After being reminded, they quickly recognized Lu Ning.

  Ouyang Mengmeng's fans groaned, "We don't care about other people, we want to spend more time with Mengmeng!"

  Entertainment reporters were invited by Ouyang Mengmeng, and they immediately agreed, "Maybe we admitted our mistake, We Mengmeng are still bright and glamorous."

  Ouyang Mengmeng raised the corners of her mouth proudly. After passing the security check, the reporters and fans had left, and she walked over to Lu Ning and the others with her assistant.

  "Oh, it really is Lu Ning. I just said it was you, but the reporters said no. They said, how could Lu Ning be so ugly? It seems that they all got it wrong." Lu Ning raised his eyes

  . , "Are you tired of being so weird?"

  The smile on Ouyang Mengmeng's face condensed, "Lu Ning, what do you mean?"

  Lu Ning looked at her with caring eyes, "Literally. Oh, by the way, the candy in the kitchen last time Thank you for the matter with Yan."

  Ouyang Mengmeng's expression immediately changed and she quickly walked to the other side with her assistant.

  Jiang Rou asked curiously, "What about salt and sugar?"

  As soon as Lu Ning calmly told her about her last love affair, Jiang Rou's fiery temper suddenly rose!
  "Holy shit, is there something wrong? This time you are in a variety show together again. What should I do if she does something again? No, I'm going to warn her!" Is it great to have

  Lin Ji as your backer?

  There are her Xiao Ning and Gu Jinzhi!

  Lu Ning raised her head, "You don't have to go find her now. Since the feud was made in a variety show, it's better to resolve it in a variety show."