121-130

Chapter 121

  "That's right! We have all the dishes and chopsticks. Isn't this too exaggerated?" "

  I'm so hungry." "

  We are all from the same company, why don't we go over and join forces with them."

  The supplies of Lu Ning and the three of them were obviously More than ten of them.

  And this last person's proposal was quickly agreed to by everyone.

  Finally, Lan Anna came over. She ignored Jiang Rou's hostile eyes and said to Lu Ning with a smile, "Lu Ning, let's all gather together at Dingsheng Entertainment. This will also help us win in the end. After all, people The more power there is."

  Lu Ning looked at them and said, "Are you here to get supplies?"

  Everyone's faces changed.

  Although, this is indeed their purpose, after all, this is a live broadcast, and everyone is in the same company. They thought that they were worried about this, and even if Lu Ning was not so easy to agree, she would not refuse directly.

  But I never expected it!
  They actually directly said that they were here to get supplies!
  [Is Lu Ning being too disrespectful? They should all be colleagues, right? 】

  【colleague? When they got on the lifeboat just now, why didn't those people care that Lu Ning was a colleague? ]

  [Although I side with Lu Ning this time, wouldn't it be bad if she offended so many colleagues? ]

  [In the workplace, everyone should not imitate Lu Ning, unless you are the boss lady! 】

  Lan Anna said in a weird voice, "Lu Ning, you have just joined the company not long ago. Isn't this not good?"

  Ouyang Mengmeng also said the same thing, "That's right, we are all in the same company, and we can use the supplies together. , Only in this way can we go further."

  Ouyang Mengmeng was so happy when she saw her colleagues looking at Lu Ning with displeasure!

  It's best if everyone hates Lu Ning!
  Jiang Rou was speechless, "What were you doing on the ship just now? Don't you know how to find some supplies? Are you really embarrassed to be thinking about other colleagues' house supplies at this time? Besides, what about the unity of colleagues? , then when we were about to get on the lifeboat, there were obviously vacancies on the boat, why didn't we let us in?"

  In front of the screen, it's not that whoever has the most people is right!
  They're not dead.

  At this time, Lu Ning raised his head, frowned and said, "Have you finished speaking? After you finished speaking, you got out of the way and blocked the wind." It turned out that

  because these people gathered around and blocked the wind, the fire burned slower. .

  Several people looked at each other, but some people were the first to lose face, mainly because they were worried about losing face in front of the camera, so they turned around and left.

  Several other people also slowly dispersed.

  Only Qi Kai took a few steps behind and looked back at them.

  Lan Anna was unhappy, "What are you looking at? Why, are you still in love with Jiang Rou?"

  Qi Kai said with a strange face, "No, I just feel that Lu Ning is a bit evil. Let's stay away from them." "

  Haha. , how evil can it be, I have investigated it, Lu Ning and Jiang Rou were in an orphanage before, no wonder they are not educated!" Lan Anna doesn't want Jiang Rou to make

  Lu Ning angry, the two are sworn enemies in the company , if the artist led by Jiang Rou becomes popular, wouldn't that put her down?
  Although Jiang Rou was unhappy with that group of people, she was a little worried after Lan Anna's group left, "I didn't expect that a group of them would unite together. Lan Anna is the best at inciting people. In the future, these colleagues will definitely You have objections to us."

  Lu Ning said nonchalantly, "There are so many people who have objections to me, who are they? Jiang Rou, why are you so scared all of a sudden? You were not very powerful in the company before, and you dared to directly Do you want to beat someone up?"

  "I, wasn't I just one person at that time? One person had enough to eat and the whole family didn't have to worry about being unemployed. But it's different now. I said I would lead you to become popular in the entertainment industry! This offended the villain. , sometimes it's very troublesome."

  "Oh, I'm not afraid."

  Seeing Lu Ning's calm expression even if the sky fell, Jiang Rou suddenly remembered that Lu Ning was already married to Gu Jinzhi, and she wished she could smoke one for herself. hand.

  With Brother Gu here, how could he let people from Dingsheng Entertainment bully Lu Ning?

  The three of them had eaten and drank enough, and then began to discuss going to the island to search for things, but the tent supplies were left here, which was not practical.

  In the end, Lu Ning made the decision, "Jiang Rou, you stay here to watch things. Xiao Tang and I will go into the mountains to have a look."

  This is a variety show, so just leave alone to watch things. If it were placed at the end of Lu Ning's life, there would be no one left.

  But now, if no one is left behind, someone may be shameless enough to take it away, and later say they picked it up themselves.

  Of course, if you encounter someone who is really shameless, you will take it directly...

  Jiang Rou raised her concerns.

  Lu Ning said to Jiang Rou, "That's easy to handle. You go and put some cameras over there. If you give the warning and someone still grabs something, let the netizens in front of the camera see him clearly." Their faces. Also, you should remember who they are and wait until I come back to snatch them back. Let's see who dares to touch my things." The

  majority of netizens in front of the camera: "..."

  [Isn't Lu Ning's behavior too harsh? A little too serious? It's just a variety show. ]

  [I think she's pretty good like this. She's just a variety show and not serious about survival, so how about watching a game? ]

  [Actually, if it is really a survival variety show, someone will definitely come to snatch it. Lu Ning and the others have too many supplies and too few people. 】

  [I noticed that Lu Ning had murderous intent when he said the last sentence! 】

  If Lu Ning saw this netizen's barrage, she would probably give this person a thumbs up.

  Can you not be murderous?

  Back in the apocalypse, if anyone dared to steal something from Lu Ning and her small team, Lu Ning would definitely fight them to the death!

  I hope that the guests participating in the variety show this time will not be so stupid.

  Lu Ning took Tang Linyu to the desert island. Although Tang Linyu was a young master and looked quite dignified, he was very able to endure hardships. His arm was cut by a grass vine and he didn't say a word.

  Lu Ning thought for a while, took out a pair of rubber gloves from her backpack and threw them to him.

  "Put it on. In this environment, try not to get hurt. If you have a wound, you should also pay attention to see if it will become inflamed." "

  Well, I know. Jack told me, hey, you are really amazing. You know everything. Why don't you stop being in the entertainment industry? Let's jointly open a company later, specializing in outdoor play?"

  The young master from a wealthy family just doesn't want to suffer the sufferings of the world, and he always just plays.

  He didn't know that just one simple word would cost him tens of millions.

  Lu Ning reached out and touched the dull hair on the top of his head, "Boy, you can lose your parents' money by yourself, but don't join forces with others to defeat them." "Hey, I'm

  serious!"

  "Don't move."

  Tang Linyu was stunned . , he inexplicably listened to Lu Ning's words and did not move, but he couldn't help but ask, "What's wrong?"

  "There is a fresh wolf excrement just under your left foot."