81-90

Chapter 81 If something happens, I will take care of it for you.

  This is the biggest turmoil that has happened in the entertainment industry recently.

  Xu Haotian had just divorced Guan Ting, and the heat of the matter had not completely subsided.

  Then there was the matter of Xu Haotian being investigated by relevant departments.

  It has to be said that Guan Ting also had a hard life. She wanted to make headlines, but after a divorce, the person who ended up making headlines was her ex-husband.

  What's more, if Xu Haotian is investigated, the little she can get after the divorce may be discounted.

  Or even evaporate completely.

  Guan Ting was so depressed that she smashed everything in the house!
  Who is it, and when should I report Xu Haotian? It's not good, but this is the time!
  Glass shards of cosmetics were scattered all over the floor, and the white lotion soaked into the red vintage carpet.

  In the mirror, Guan Ting's hair was messy and her expression was ferocious.

  At this moment, her cell phone rang, and the call came from an unknown number. Guan Ting didn't think much and picked up the phone.

  "Guan Ting, was it you who reported me?"

  Xu Haotian's gloomy voice came from the phone.

  Guan Ting was agitated. She remembered that Xu Haotian divorced her because he saw that she could not give birth to a child and wanted to support a young model.

  Guan Ting immediately yelled, "Xu Haotian, you bastard, you have the nerve to come to me? Who asked you to divorce me? Come on, retribution is coming!" "

  You crazy woman!"

  When you are deeply affectionate, you are my dear With the baby.

  When disaster strikes, they fly away and become bastards and crazy women.

  They are dog-eating-dog-mouthed and causing a lot of trouble.

  And the instigator of this incident, Lu Ning, was holding Gu Jinzhi's arm as she attended Mr. Jian's birthday party.

  The birthday banquet was actually only internal, small-scale, and there were no gatherings of guests and friends.

  But Lu Ning knew that everyone attending this birthday party was either rich or noble, worth a lot of money, and was a leading figure in various fields.

  And these people, including Gu Jinzhi and five others, all respected Mr. Jian.

  It can be seen that this old man is indeed highly respected.

  When August and the others came to call Gu Jinzhi to go to the front to toast the old man, Gu Jinzhi turned to Lu Ning and said, "You eat at the buffet here first, and I will come to you when I'm done. If, Someone is not nice to you..."

  "I'll fight back."

  Gu Jinzhi was stunned, and then he laughed dumbly. The smile at the corner of his mouth was charming and gentle. He nodded, "Yes, fight back." If anything happens,

  I'll take care of it for you.

  Gu Jinzhi walked away with August and the others and didn't know what else to say. Lu Ning didn't listen carefully because her attention was already attracted by the rows of dazzling buffets.

  Mr. Jian is an Oriental, so this super luxurious buffet combines East and West, with a variety of delicacies, and a seven-star Michelin chef cooking on the side.

  The people who came to the birthday party this time were all of high status, and few of them actually came to eat. Lu Ning felt that it was such a waste.

  Arctic prawns as long as small arms, huge scallops dotted with caviar, and Buddha jumping over the wall that has been stewed for a long time are exuding a lingering aroma.

  "Are you reincarnated as a starving ghost?"

  In fact, Lu Ning didn't eat much, and his posture was very elegant. He had nothing to do with being a rude starving ghost.

  But the main reason was that almost no one at the banquet paid attention to the food, so Lu Ning, who was concentrating on tasting the food, stood out.

  Lu Ning raised her head, looked at the boy in front of her, then turned around and continued to enjoy the pan-fried veal steak calmly.

  Tang Linyu has been accustomed to being pampered since he was a child, and he has never been ignored like this by anyone.

  The young master was very unhappy. He immediately chased after me and said solemnly, "Don't you remember me? I almost bumped into you in the underground garage before!"

  Lu Ning took the fork and put it to her mouth. The right eyebrow raised, "So, you're here to apologize to me? No need to apologize, just compensate for some mental damage."

  Tang Linyu was choked again!

  This woman doesn't talk according to the routine!
  He didn't know what to say, but he turned around and walked away. It was not his personality. He was particularly curious about this woman and had an indescribable strong interest in her!

  Finally, the young master gritted his teeth and said, "Okay, how much do you want?"

  "One hundred..."

  "One million, right?"

  "..."

  Lu Ning was slightly stunned. She was actually joking with the young master, asking for one. One hundred dollars is enough.

  Are all children today so rich?

  The fact that the other party can appear here proves that he is not an ordinary person. Lu Ning doesn't want to cause any trouble.

  She is not afraid of things.

  But he never takes the initiative to cause trouble.

  Unless it's the kind of person without eyes who offends her, she will never be polite.

  So, Lu Ning said in a calm tone, "No, I'm just kidding."

  She took the dinner plate and left, but Tang Linyu chased after him reluctantly, "Don't you think that one million is too small? I can give it to you again. Two million, but the prerequisite is, can you give me your phone number and we can be friends!"

  Lu Ning squinted her eyes.

  This child is about fourteen or fifteen years old. He should be two years younger than Mi Xiu. Why, do all children nowadays like young ladies?
  Just when she was about to refuse, she heard the young master say very decisively, "Two million is not enough, I can give you another three million! I just want to make friends with you, and then, when you are free, , let's discuss the matter of you being able to fly!"

  Lu Ning suddenly realized.

  So that's it.

  Not to mention, young people at this age are very interested in heroes such as Superman. Lu Ning's performance at that time was quite shocking. Just like Michu and Julia, they were also interested in whether Lu Ning could fly. Something that I am very concerned about!

  Just when I thought of Michu and Julia, I saw them walking over from a short distance away. There were many people saying hello to them along the way, but their destination was Lu Ning.

  When they arrived, they protected Lu Ning behind them. Mi Xiu looked at Tang Linyu warily, "Tang Linyu, what are you going to do? Let me tell you, she is not someone you can bully!" "That's right! Don't bully her

  . Our fourth sister-in-law!" Julia also supported her.

  Lu Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry. These two children were not even taller than her, so they were quite protective.

  However, the phrase "fourth sister-in-law" is inexplicably ringing to my ears.

  Tang Linyu was also startled by their posture. He said a little speechlessly, "Did any of you see me bullying her? I only asked her about her ability to fly." Julia immediately raised her eyebrows

  . She said in a loud voice, "What, you are also here to learn from her? You are not allowed to steal the master from me!"

  Lu Ning didn't know whether to laugh or cry. None of the children had any bad intentions.

  Just as she was about to explain, she saw a woman wearing a beige dress walking elegantly to Tang Linyu.

  Tang Linyu, like a little beast that had put away its claws, immediately called out "Mom" obediently.

  Both Michu and Julia politely called Mrs. Tang.

  But when Lu Ning saw the woman's appearance clearly, she froze on the spot!
  Because this woman... looks like the original owner's mother who died many years ago!
   Babies, do you like this book?

    If you don't say anything, I feel so panicked.

    Don't you like Sister Ning and Best Actor Gu?
    If you like it, just give me a shout