191-197

Chapter 191 Waiting for your next marriage...

  The corner of Gu Jinzhi's mouth raised slightly. He couldn't hold it back. He leaned over and kissed her. He said in a very light tone: "It's not that my vocabulary is lacking, but that any adjectives are useless." Far less than one billionth of your beauty."

  Lu Ning tilted her head slightly, suddenly leaned over and kissed the corner of Gu Jinzhi's mouth.

  Gu Jinzhi's heart beat out of rhythm again, but he pretended to be calm and asked: "Ning Ning, what's wrong?"

  Lu Ning smiled: "I just want to confirm again, what's wrong with you today, why are you so sweet-mouthed. "

  Gu Jinzhi: "..."

  No more.

  A bit cloyingly sweet.

  Gu Jinzhi couldn't restrain himself, and really wanted to kiss her back, to find out whose mouth was sweeter.

  But obviously, this is not the right place for intimate things.

  Also, they have to take wedding photos today.

  In fact, Gu Jinzhi also wanted to take some outdoor photos, but considering Lu Ning's physical condition, he finally decided to take the wedding photos needed for the wedding first.

  "Ahem, let's take wedding photos first. The process may be a bit tiring. Anyway, if you are tired, just tell us and we will rest." "

  Okay." Lu Ning nodded.

  In fact, taking wedding photos is indeed a tiring and annoying thing, especially with Lu Ning's character, she really can't stand this kind of thing.

  You have to change all kinds of clothes, put on all kinds of POSS, and keep smiling...

  Gu Jinzhi also felt very tired and annoyed, but he endured it. At the same time, he was worried that Lu Ning would be tired, and her character would I won't be impatient, so I always pay attention to her situation.

  Fortunately, although there was impatience in Lu Ning's eyes, she didn't say anything and was very cooperative throughout the process.

  Finally took wedding photos.

  The photographer also breathed a shuddering sigh of relief.

  After the shooting, Gu Jinzhi said in a joking tone: "It turns out that taking wedding photos is so troublesome, Ning Ning, let's just get married this time, okay?" Just this time... Lu Ning suddenly thought, if she really has no choice but

  to

  leave Well, then will Gu Jinzhi's wife still be Lu Ning?
  Is it the original Lu Ning?
  Or will Lu Ning disappear from this world and be erased from the minds of everyone who is familiar with her?
  Then Gu Jinzhi is equivalent to not having a wife.

  Does he want to get married again?

  These thoughts made Lu Ning feel very bad.

  她不想让顾烬之娶别人,那样的话,她会想要揍人。

  But...

  Lu Ning suddenly shouted, "Gu Jinzhi."

  Gu Jinzhi was stunned. He thought she was not feeling well, so he immediately said nervously: "Is there something wrong with her? Do you want us to go to the hospital?" "

  What if ?" , if we separate in the future, you can marry someone who suits you, okay?" "...

  "

  Originally he was worried about Lu Ning's health, but when he heard her suddenly say these words, Gu Jinzhi's handsome and tight He tensed up and his eyes became very decisive.

  He said: "Don't even think about separation! Lu Ning, you are already my wife, and you will be my wife forever!"

  Gu Jinzhi was very uneasy. He always felt that there was something strange about Lu Ning. He had asked Bai before Yu, do pregnant women tend to have random thoughts? Bai Yu also gave him a positive answer.

  Even so, Gu Jinzhi was still uneasy.

  The wedding of the two was approaching, and all their relatives and friends rushed over, but the uneasiness in Gu Jinzhi's heart did not diminish, but became more and more intense!
  Lu Ning didn't expect his reaction to be so big, so she said, "I'm just saying a possibility." "

  No, absolutely not that possibility!"

  "Okay."

  Lu Ning stopped talking. They might be completely separated in two days. , so let's cherish every moment now.

  Lu Ning is not a pessimist.

  But she was extremely sure that no matter which choice she made, she would be very uncomfortable.

  The two returned to Baiyuan. At night, Gu Jinzhi received a call. He put down the phone and said to Lu Ning, "Tomorrow is the day of trial for Lu Anan, Jiang Lixue, Lin Ji and Lin Meng. Lu Anan and Jiang Lixue are over there." , you have to appear in court."

  "Yes, I know." Lu Ning leaned towards Gu Jinzhi and suddenly kissed the corner of his mouth, "We'll talk about their matters tomorrow. I want to kiss you right now."

  Lu Ning took the initiative and enthusiastically, Gu Jinzhi Of course Jin Zhi was happy, but while he was happy, the uneasiness in his heart was slowly growing.

  After lingering for a while, Lu Ning fell into a deep sleep. She had become more and more sleepy recently, even more sleepy than ordinary pregnant women.

  Gu Jinzhi carefully covered her with a quilt, then put on a set of black clothes and went out.

  More than an hour later, Gu Jinzhi appeared in the nursing home. The dean said with fear, "Mr. Gu, it's so late. What brings you here?" "I want to see

  Bai Xueli."

  The dean knew that Bai Xueli was Gu Jinzhi's mother also knew that the mother and son had a grudge against each other. Mr. Gu had never taken the initiative to meet his mother.

  The dean thought carefully and said, "Mr. Gu, it's so late, Miss Bai has already rested..." "

  Go and tell her that I'm here."

  "Yes."

  The dean quickly turned around and asked the female staff to go to Bai Xueli. room, and he was standing here, accompanying Gu Jinzhi.

  Gu Jinzhi has been feeling uneasy during this time. He can feel that Ning Ning has been acting strange recently.

  Especially after coming here and meeting that woman, it was even more strange!
  Although afterward, Gu Jinzhi asked his grandfather alone if they had any conflicts, his grandfather said that they had a good chat.

  No, Gu Jinzhi didn't believe that that woman would chat with Ning Ning calmly.

  Moreover, Ningning's recent abnormal attitude is also very strange.

  The wedding was going to be held in two days, and the uneasiness in Gu Jinzhi's heart was already so great that it was difficult for him to sleep.

  So, he thought about it and finally decided to meet this woman.

  His biological mother.

  The female staff member came back quickly. She said, "Miss Bai woke up and told her to give her a few minutes and we could meet in the small reception room."

  Gu Jinzhi walked toward the small reception room.

  Bai Shirley appeared in the small living room fifteen minutes later. After she appeared, Gu Jinzhi gave the dean a cold look. The dean was very knowledgeable and immediately withdrew.

  The mother and son were the only ones left in the small living room.

  This was the first time mother and son met after Gu Jinzhi was picked up by Gu Yun.

  Bai Shirley had obviously dressed up carefully. She was still a little nervous. Sitting on the sofa opposite Gu Jinzhi, she felt a little uneasy, as if she was facing a teacher's student.

  "Jin, Jinzhi, we haven't seen each other for a long time."

  "Yes," Gu Jinzhi raised his head and looked at this still young and beautiful woman. He suddenly felt that God was really blessing Bai Shirley.

  Her family background is proud, she is smart and beautiful.

  But he was crazy about love and did so many crazy things.

  She was cold and selfish. When she held her under the water, Gu Jinzhi completely despaired of this mother.

  Gu Jinzhi didn't want to talk to her about the past this time, and he didn't want to mention those things, so he simply asked: "What did you say to Ning Ning when she came here?"