181-190

Chapter 181 Who are you?

  In another living room, Lu Ning took a sip of milk tea. Recently, she likes sweet food more and more.

  Obviously what I like to eat most is meat.

  People say that sour children and spicy women are sour, so what's going on with this sweet one?

  Su Xiaocha was still sitting next to Lu Ning. She had calmed down and probably had done some psychological preparation.

  The most important thing is that having Lu Ning by her side gave Su Xiaocha endless courage.

  She said to August, who was sitting opposite, "I don't want to marry you."

  August: "Okay."

  Su Xiaocha was stunned. She didn't expect that the other party would agree so happily, "But, but Didn't you say you must marry me before? Otherwise, my family would not force me to marry you."

  August was very patient, "That's because our two families need to get married to stabilize the company. Of course, stocks are not the only way. Since you are Xiao Ning's friend, I can give up the marriage with your Song family and consider other ways."

  Su Xiaocha fell into entanglement again, "Then, will that happen? Does it have an impact on the Song family?"

  Su is Su Xiaocha's mother's surname, and Song is her father's surname. It is not easy for Chinese to have the status they have today abroad.

  August said sincerely, "Objectively speaking, the impact on your family is far greater than the impact on me."

  Su Xiaocha was a little dumbfounded.

  Lu Ning raised her head and saw Gu Jinzhi coming over. She picked up a tissue and wiped the corners of her mouth, "I'm a little tired. You can talk about the specific things yourself." "

  Ah, Sister Ning, are you leaving?"

  "Well, don't worry, he won't eat you." "

  ..."

  Lu Ning finally understood. This involved a marriage between two families, which was good for both families.

  And August was much older than Su Xiaocha, and he had a history of marriage. How to describe it, August didn't care who he married in this marriage.

  But not Su Xiaocha. She had longing and expectations for love, so she didn't want to get married to an 'old man', so she chose to escape from the marriage.

  The current situation is that August can choose to give up the marriage with the Shen family, but this will have a great impact on the Shen family, and Su Xiaocha starts to worry about her family again.

  Perhaps, in fact, the sinister big bad wolf is still very suitable for the innocent little white rabbit.

  "Ning Ning, are you done talking?" Gu Jinzhi came over and held Lu Ning's hand naturally. He found that her hand was a little cold.

  Lu Ning shook his head, "They haven't finished talking yet. They probably have to talk for a while longer. I'm a little sleepy and want to rest." "

  Well, are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?"

  "No."

  Gu Jinzhi couldn't explain the strange feeling in his heart. It always feels like Lu Ning has been in a strange state since.

  Maybe you're too tired?

  He was still worried, "Ning Ning, I'll ask Bai Yu to check you. If there's no problem, you can rest." "

  Okay."

  Bai Yu brought the medical kit and did a simple check on Lu Ning, such as measuring Taking her temperature and looking at the coating on her tongue and eyes, she found that Lu Ning was extremely normal.

  Finally, Bai Yu suddenly said, "Let me play some soothing music for you, so you can take a nap." "

  I can fall asleep without playing soothing music." As he spoke, Lu Ning yawned.

  Gu Jinzhi covered Lu Ning with a quilt, and sure enough, she fell asleep within a few seconds.

  He and Bai Yu retreated together.

  Gu Jinzhi looked worried, "I feel like something is wrong with Ning Ning."

  "You don't need to worry about her health. There is no problem, but she may have something on her mind. But you don't need to worry too much. It shouldn't be a big problem. Lu Ning is A very strong, brave and smart person." Bai Yu said.

  Gu Jinzhi sighed, "I actually feel sorry for her because she is too strong. If you have something to do, you can tell me now and I will help her solve it." Bai Yu patted his shoulder, "You are a

  husband for the first time, so you are inexperienced and slow." Come on, give Lu Ning some time."

  "Yeah."

  Gu Jinzhi sent Bai Yu away, a little worried, and went back to the bedroom to look and found that Lu Ning was still asleep, so he gently Close the door, then open your laptop in the outer living room and do some work.

  Most importantly, follow up on the progress of your wedding preparations.

  Except for taking wedding photos, he didn't let Ning Ning participate in anything else because he was really worried that she would be tired.

  However, when Gu Jinzhi closed the door, Lu Ning, who had been 'asleep', opened her eyes and held her forehead slightly.

  Deep in the brain, that countdown voice is there again!
  "Countdown to host departure, 155 hours: 59 minutes: 59 seconds"

  has been twelve hours since the last broadcast time. In other words, this thing will be broadcast every 12 hours?
  A flash of anger flashed in Lu Ning's eyes!
  She came here out of nowhere, and then the voice told her that she would die if she didn't marry Gu Jinzhi.

  And now, she was married to Gu Jinzhi, and even had a child with Gu Jinzhi, but the voice told her to leave?

  This feeling of being manipulated and controlled made Lu Ning very unhappy.

  She asked angrily: "Who are you? What do you want to do?"

  No one answered her.

  Lu Ning was obviously very sleepy, but she couldn't fall asleep. She sat up and took out her mobile phone.

  Go online and find out why this is possible!

  However, a bunch of passages from online time-travel novels were found, and one of them caught Lu Ning's attention.

  "God is willing to fulfill your wish, but you have to complete a task. Once the task is completed, you can realize your wish and return to your original place."

  Lu Ning was stunned.

  What is her wish?
  It wasn't that Lu Ning had no wishes, it was just that many of her wishes in her previous life had come true. After seeing the bleak ending, Lu Ning no longer expected anyone to fulfill her wishes.

  And, what does 'back to where you were' mean?
  Could it be that we are going back to the end of the world where all our friends, family and companions are dead?
  Lu Ning squeezed the phone tightly. The image of those people when they left flashed through her mind. Her heart ached with pain. The final image was frozen in the image of Gu Jinzhi when he first left her!

  Lu Ning suddenly threw away her phone, jumped off the bed, pushed open the bedroom door, and rushed out.

  Gu Jinzhi, who was busy arranging their wedding in the living room, raised his head and said in surprise, "Ning Ning, what are you doing..."

  Lu Ning had already rushed over, stretched out his hands and put his arms around Gu Jinzhi's neck, Kissed her hard.

  Lu Ning was actually not a very enthusiastic person. Of course, at least in Gu Jinzhi's opinion, Lu Ning became very deserted after nearly drowning during that bungee jump.

  Instead, he couldn't help but move closer to her step by step.

  But now Lu Ning suddenly became enthusiastic, and Gu Jinzhi couldn't resist it.

  Because, he felt the deep uneasiness in her heart!