P H A S E . 4

Story continues...,

Dayawanti said to Kunal and Nithin families that their are not instrested in giving Avni hand with them .
Dayawanti took marriage word seriously and already started to search for a perfect Groom for her
grand daughter .
She by calling marriage broker who is very close to her and famous in whole Mumbai called Rama ,
giving Avni pic and biography to her asked to find the best Groom for Avni .
As Avni is very beautiful ,
Rama the match maker with a confidence smile within a day or so ,
she said she will fine best Groom for Avni .
Seeing all this Neela could only pray for the best for her Bacha .

Avni is busy in farewell preparations , as tomorrow is her farewell and after that she thought of taking studies seriously , also she needs to concentrate on CPT weekly exams .
The bad thing which she got to know today morning is ,
Tomorrow she is having
a weekly CPT test for which she didn't prepared yet  .

After lunch she is having the exam tomorrow ,
she needs to attend her CA center attending morning half function .
Nithin is not having any expression on his face and is angry .
He is angrily ordering the students , his friends to decorate the stage properly and everything .
Avni obviously knew the reason for his anger ,
she is trying her best to act numb and dumb before everyone .
Nithin is angry as Dayawanti striaghtly , politly declined his hand for Avni .

Avni got information from the Principal that , Prakash Khanna son
Neil Khanna is coming as a Chief guest , for which she is taking extra care of preparations .
Firstly ,
she herself requested
Prakash Khanna to send his family as Chief guest , if he cannot come , and so it is her responsibilty to give her best in preparations .
Secondly ,
Principal ordered her to keep everything perfect as Neil Khanna does't like anything inperfect .

Avni sings really well for which Principal , students and lecturals everyone requested her to sing the  melodious song ,
for which Avni can only say Yes as she loves to sings aswell .
Once she done checking the decorations ,
Going to a corner sitting on a chair she started to reharsel the song .
The whole day passed by for her in checking the preparations and praticing .

While on other hand
Neil had agreed on Prakash saying to attend as a Chief guest for a college fest .
He is sitting infront of computer working and chatting with Ali simultaneously  .

Ali :- Iska matlab tu jayega kal college fest keliye !

Neil :- Ha Ali , wohi toh keh rehi hu mein tab se . Kya hoga jaye toh . Dad ne kaha hai jane keliye toh jana hi padega Ali kyuki Dad ne promise kiya tha uss ladki ko jo sponser karne keliye puchi thi .

Ali :- Waise ye achi baat hai , kyuki mein b kal wohi fest mein jane wali hu .
Tujhe pata hai na , Riya uss college ki vice Principal hai .

Neil :- Acha wohi college pe .

Ali :- Ha . Saat pe chalte hai phir kal ready rehna aake pick karuga .

Neil :- Mein thodi na bacha hu ki tu aake pick karega mujhe .
Pure bodyguards ke saat jana padega mujhe kal , fest keliye jaa rehi hu party pe nehi ki aise hi normal insaan jaise jao .