P H A S E . 19

Important Note :-  Don't Skip

Important Note :-  Don't Skip .

This is Negative comment or a Positive one , I don't know but one thing is very clear by these comments were ,
My Writting skill is not good , am not penning the chapters well .
No one is instrested in the way am writing them , and this was the question I have asked many times to share with to all the readers....till date I have asked "say me if any fault in my writing skills or story , I will change them"....but naahh no one never said me anything .
Never responded .
And that's the reason why no one is ready to read and vote my story cause it is not Worth reading ....
That girl had just by reading two chappies said it is not worth reading and discontinued reading by commenting as such......

Am not a North Indian , I doesn't know much of Hindi , how much I knew , am trying to showcase the emotions with the words and the emotions I knew .

My intention is to showcase all the emotions but not only of "AvNeil"'s ,but every relation as they are important in one life .
And am just trying to show those beautiful relations what brother and sister hold , what bond will a girl have with her family , parents , siblings and last but not least her sasural and her Hubby .
Every relation is important and I don't like avoiding all other charectors and showcase only AvNeil .

You guys will have AvNeil for sure , more of their movements , love but also will have other charectors and emotions too....
Only with Lovers we can't showcase the story or Lead the life .
It's highly impossible .

I hope you readers have understood by now my writing and stories are different from all other AvNeil stories .
I like to prefer Realistic then Fantatices...and trying to pen them well .

If the writing is not good , not liking the way how am presenting it then please say me...I will try to change .....just do me this favour....
If you are not liking the story then also say me I will try to change the story too....but please what ever it is do say in comments....if not I can never knew what wrong am doing in presenting the chapters....
It's a humble request please dear readers.......do me this one favour .

Reading and not responding is a not good thing.

*********

I don't know how the chapter is , good or bad but it is totally and whoelsomely dedicated to my dear Bestie leenasomaa my Janaoaoo.
I hope you like the chappie Janaooa.

Also Rajiyaalam , dear I dont know the chappy is good enough for your waiting or not , Tried my best to present good .
Hope you will not get dissappoint .
If you get dissapointed then please excuse me

Also to all the readers sorry for not updating , hope you all like the chapter.
Many of them were excited for next , am sorry in advance if the chappy doesn't reach your wait and excitment .