P H A S E . 22

Everyone wants next updates when I publish it no one reads or vote , why ?

Why for that you comment for next update publish please......! What meaning does it hold ?

For regular updates now on , Vote , share and comment about the story processing .
If not , I can't promise about the updates .
Story is good but no increase in votes ,
It just decreasing by each passing update.
My hindi is bad no one as instrest in reading yet am trying to pen down the stories according to your wish , its your responsibility also to encourage the author to write well by Voting , Sharing and Commenting about the story .

If not it is of no use in saying .
.........

Days started to pass by.
Everyone are busy in their own work.
Neela is busy in arranging everything best for Avni .
From her dressing to Accessories .
What all she should wear according to the matching outfits.
Dayawanti is busy in inviting relatives and close friends for the marriage going to their houses with Ashish .
In all the cases
Neela had taken the responsibilities of shopping for the whole family as other are very busy in other works also being a wife and a mother Neela loves to select for her family in all the occassions .
Everything is set .
Few days before Avni and Abhimanyu went out for shopping his outfits .
Abhimanyu and Avni as this kind of bound that Abhimanyu every dress from small to now after Avni becoming big , started to select by Avni .
And from Avni small her every dress was selected by Abhimanyu .
Now the circumtances changed that he can no more select dresses for her , but still she can select for him .

Abhimanyu
had already once visiting the place of the Venue and Mansion where the Marriage is going to take place and the accommodation for the guests and Khanna's ,
checking all preparations asking for the decors to do the decorations accordingly to his say
he returned to Mumbai .

Avni is busy in college .
Not keeping a single leave as she needs more in coming days ,
concentrating on studies how much she can as she as no work except to study as her understanding and loving family is taking care of everything .

Other side
Khanna's are not so busy compared to Mehta's .
All of their relatives are neither in Mumbai , Delhi or in States .
For important persons , they have invited for marriage by going to they home .
Bebe and Swetha took care of inviting relatives while ,
Prakash is taking care of his business friends .
He invited all of them .
Shopping is fully completed for all of them .
Present Swetha and Bebe are sitting in a jewerly shop seeing the jewerly their are going to give to Avni in marriage as Bridal jewerly .
Both of them liked the last produts very much but are not convinced by the Mangalsutra .
Their asked to make a modern yet a traditional, simple one
but the end product is not as their wanted .
Asking to change the model ,
selecting a simple mangalsutra design as Avni needs to go for college even after marriage ,
and it will not be good if it will be heavy and so ordering a simple Mangalsutra to deliver to the house including all the other jewerlies both of them left to the Khanna Mansion .

Leaving the marriage preparations.,
Khanna house is filled with workers as Neil room is being renovated .
From past few days
he is being staying in other room of his which he used to use in his younger age .
Avni and Neil engagement pics have been delivered to both the houses with an Album and a Pendrive which contains the whole Engagement ceremony .