P H A S E.39

Caution :- Following update will be very boring, as I told earlier if you people doesn't vote for intresting unique chapters then you will be blessed with boring updates from now on.

Note :- Read must and should

From now on I will only update, when the Target reaches as I wished for.
All of you are taking me for Granted right, then I will also take you all for Granted.
Updates chahiye par Vote nahi karni hai...,39chapters till now all of you are liking the story yet votes are only 32...!
Are you Guys  even for Real ???

Though I said chapters will be updated but in a boring way,...
Now onwards I won't update chapters untill unless the Set target I kept is achieved.

What I am more frustrated about is...you people are not giving damn to my notes, igoring it like a shit.

Agar 50-votes bhi nahi aye har ek update pe chilake bolne ke baad to Vote...
than for whom I should work hard day and night ,edit and then publish that to in my busy life ?

From now on Target will be 70+votes,...if this time you guys doesn't complete the Target than....forget about the updates from now on.

If you doesn't want to Vote and appreciated me in in-line comments than I also won't think about you guys at all.
Bahut hogai ab toh.
I am done with you all.
You are happy with other authors and their stories right giving them votes for every boring chapter they write ,...then let it be.
Be happy with them.

Mujhe bhi nahi rehna hai where I don't get recognization.
I am so done with you all.
........

Mehta house.
10:00pm.
Ashish,Neela and Dayawanti reached home long back from Khanna house,
Abhimanyu and Avni went to drop Neil to airport.
With sad, teary eyes being emotional Avni entered her house,
Stepping inside the house she felt more emotional as she missed her home where she had grown alot
these days.
Entering hall,
Seeing her family she gave a small smile controlling her emotion as she is already missing Neil.
Standing still roaming eyes around the hall her eyes stucked on a particular wall
where all her pics are stucked
Right from her birth to her marriage,
Seeing her own memories,
And the phrase in middle of the photos,
Which says,
"Wall of Princess".
Tears rolled down her eyes missing Neil more in the movement seeing their wedding pics.

First time
after marriage being afar,
It's quite common to miss the person with whom we spend most of the days from past days.,
Neil is her love, husband,
Which missed more.
Abhimanyu side hugged Avni giving the comfort,
While
family smiled seeing them.

Avni :-  Bhai,...ye aapne kiya na.?

Abhimanyu :-  Kaise lagi mera chotasa surprise ?

Avni :- Bahut ache .
Ispe toh mere sare pics hai,aur aapne shaadi ka bhi rakh diya.

Abhimanyu :- Ha kyunki tumhare Prince Charming ke bina ab tu complete nahi hogi na, aur nayi ye wall.,Isiliye.

Neela :-  Yehi toh dikhaya Abhi ne Avuu, ki ye choti si bachi ab bade hoke uski soulmate se shaadi kardi kushi se.

Avni :-  Aap sachi pe mujhe surprise kardiya bhai, kaafi achi hai.
Mujhe bahut pasand aya.
Sochi nahi aise kuch karega aap.