1- the new driver

Narrator's pov:

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Holly screamed.

Her brother came crashing through the door into the room. "What happened?!"

She looked up from her phone to meet his eyes. "HAAS WANTS ME TO DRIVE IN F1 FOR THEM NEXT YEAR!" She shrieked excitedly.

"OH MY GOD HOLLY THATS AMAZING! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" George responded also shouting now.

She couldn't believe it. This time next year she would have just finished her rookie season in f1. Her heart was beating out of her chest. She hugged her brother before he said "Let's go out tonight and celebrate!"

"Duh! Remember the party we had after you found out you would drive for Williams?" She laughed recalling the events.

"How could I forget! Anyways where did you wanna go?" He replied with a slight grimace as he remembered the hangover he got.

Holly paused thinking. "Uhhh... did you wanna get dinner then hit the club?"

"Sure, we'll leave at about 6:30!" With a departing hug and a smile, George left the room.

The season had ended so the two siblings were at George's flat where they both lived as Holly hadn't found a place of her own yet. She got up and looked in the mirror. As she looked back at her reflection she imagined herself in her soon to be Haas f1 Race suit. She beamed at the thought. But then anxiety tried to creep into her mind. She would be driving in the same races as her brother now and he drove for one of the top teams. That was a lot to live up to. Shaking her head she pushed the thought away. Tonight was about Holly and celebrating her promotion.

@HollyRussell- soon I'll replace this dress with a Haas f1 Race suit!!!

Comments:

@GeorgeRussell- CONGRATS SIS!!!

@LewisHamilton- welcome to f1 Holly x

@KevinMagnussen- can't wait to meet my new teammate

"Holly get off instagram and come downstairs. We're gonna be late!" George called from downstairs. Holly picked up her purse and made her way out the door.